Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 5 of 138

This is dangerous. I'm already seeing - Page 5 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 24th Oct, 2010 - 11:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
22nd Oct, 2010 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 5

And Speed says...

Are you guys still wondering about who will be the leader? When are you actually going to start?

Sponsored Links:
22nd Oct, 2010 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Well yes I asked Oliron if he wanted to do it but he did not respond yet, do you want the honor for yourself? wink.gif

22nd Oct, 2010 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Why you think I'm the leader bossy type? laugh.gif I'm not as active as you guys to be the leader so I'll leave the honor to one of you.

23rd Oct, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 5 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Heck I'll be party leader but let me tell you guys now that I won't mess with any turtle actions. You guys better post your actions in fair time or I'll just leave you out. Plus if you canpost with "ooc:" and "sa:" so I can make it easy and don't have to like read a whole paragraph just to see a two word action. Alright so let's go!

23rd Oct, 2010 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Garrant stands behind Assassin watching him search the net.

He speaks suddenly. "I wonder what language Adeben is rooted from. Maybe we can investigate the section of the city that has concentrated people of that race for clues."

SA: Find out the race of Adeben and investigate the areas those people congregate.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 23rd Oct, 2010 - 5:00am

23rd Oct, 2010 - 11:14am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: I already posted in the leader thread so I'll like leave that for next time depending on what we find out.

Assassin has a frown on his face,not from anger but determined to get the information to solve this case.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Oct, 2010 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 5

This guy is a big villain. Egypt and underground connections? We may be over our heads here. I'm thinking we may need to find out the details about the crime and who actually did it. Maybe if they had security footage that would help.

24th Oct, 2010 - 11:40am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 5

And Dark Seeker says...

This is dangerous. I'm already seeing us needing cash to get to Egypt possibly. How we going to do all that as newbie super heroes?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (138) »

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,