Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 6 of 138

Someone with a good charm could probably do - Page 6 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 26th Oct, 2010 - 12:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 24th Oct, 2010 - 4:08pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 6

If we need to head over to egypt then I suggest we first see what we can find out from the crime scene and any security cam footage at noted earlier. Then we head over to egypt to see what we can find out. Talking to the professor who lead the dig can provide some help too I think. HE would have noticed someone taking a undue interest in the ring perhaps.

Sponsored Links:
24th Oct, 2010 - 10:47pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

He may not have left the country yet. We definitely need to get more on this guy. The internet won't give us the kind of leads we need now. I agree with checking the other places.

24th Oct, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

True that Krusten we're only assuming he like is in Egypt. Maybe we should temporarily split up to get all the intel in as short a time as possible and then like meet back. Just waiting on Oliron now and will update.

25th Oct, 2010 - 2:20am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: I don't have anything to add. Looks like we have enough to figure out as is. If we find out some kind of lead that might help.

25th Oct, 2010 - 6:04pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Alright so I'll have us split up to collect these facts as best we can and then like meet up at some point.

25th Oct, 2010 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

And Speed says...

Maybe if we can convince the police that we should interrogate him we can find out the whereabouts of his boss.

Someone needs to go to the hotel to check on Walcott.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Oct, 2010 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 6

And Dark Seeker says...

I don't think the police will let us talk with him after we goofed up bad last time but talking with Walcott is a real good idea.

26th Oct, 2010 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 6

Someone with a good charm could probably do it or maybe Kntoran's character can go by himself because he wasn't with us in the subway drama.

This is a time sensitive game and if we're going to have success I think we have to act quick. If you think about it the subway action was also time sensitive. Interesting pattern.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,