Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 8 of 138

Garrant waits for the negative response he - Page 8 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 29th Oct, 2010 - 6:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 27th Oct, 2010 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 8

I am at the police station talking to the desk sergeant. I rolled a 59 with a charisma of 80. Since I am below my charisma I hope that he tells me a lot more and allows me to talk to the guy. Maybe see or get a copy of his phone records and bank records.

Sponsored Links:
28th Oct, 2010 - 12:11am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

I'm down with all of your plans. I will just wait around until I am useful, you know punching in some faces, etc.

28th Oct, 2010 - 5:18am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: I like Krusten's idea, and have none better. I'm kind of just waiting around too. We are moving along pretty good though. smile.gif

28th Oct, 2010 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 8 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright guys we're moving at a good pace here with you guys posting your actions often so let's keep doing that. I'll post up actions now.

29th Oct, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ooc: We are getting regular I think, got to be we have good leadership maybe, someone to remind us to be here and active. wink.gif

29th Oct, 2010 - 3:16am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Speed says...

Krusten looks at the man without expression and then immediately pouts. She makes up a story saying that Walcott specifically 'requested' her to be there and he is the kind of man that does not like to dine alone. She adds with her feminine touch, "You get where I'm coming from?"

ooc: Don't know if its needed but I rolled a d100 for a charisma check and got a 95.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 8

Shifter will ask the police if they have gotten any surveillance tapes from neighboring building to see if we have any video of the perpetrators entering any of the building to get to the roof of the museum or how they got on the roof or any vehicle they may have been driving to get to the museum. Also check traffic cams to see where they came from and direction they left. Possible plate numbers and address to the vehicles via the plate numbers.

29th Oct, 2010 - 6:34am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 8

Garrant waits for the negative response he is pretty sure will come. Seeing the mans presence and steadfastness about them.

ooc: Looks like a road block, maybe we will just have to wait. I can't think of anything other than storming in and probably looking foolish. I'm along with the group whatever we decide.

SA: Once again I don't have anything to add here. Just going along for the ride for now.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,