Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 9 of 138

Ooc: He probably looks all snooty and rich. - Page 9 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 30th Oct, 2010 - 6:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
29th Oct, 2010 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 9

If he doesn't accept your reason then flash a $20 bill at him. If he does not accept that either then just have the host call him out.

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2010 - 7:45pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

I don't know if Krusten even has money, does she? Plus its like her character so if she wants to do that she needs to say first before I put our actions.

29th Oct, 2010 - 8:02pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Ooc: Yeah no problm just suggesting I didn't mean to suggest that Krusten should do what I said.

29th Oct, 2010 - 9:26pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 9 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

You can include that for me too at least the part about sending the message for him to come out because I don;t have any money unless someone wants to pitch me a twenty.

29th Oct, 2010 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Its no problem for me to give you a $20 I have like $1000 but if he doesn't take it be sure to give me back please cause I'm Scroge like that. Alright I'll post actions now.

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2010 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

The Shifter will thank the officer and take his leave of the police station. He will head to the FAA at the airport and get the tail numbers of any helicopter that was flying around the museum at the time of the robbery. He will also see if they have a record of who owns that helicopter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 9

If Krusten waits in the lobby I don't think we should all be there as well. By the way, do we even know what this Walcott guy looks like?

30th Oct, 2010 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 9

Ooc: He probably looks all snooty and rich. Do we have any idea what we want to ask him when we finally get the chance?

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,