Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 85 of 138

Yeah I think that our added abilities will - Page 85 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 21st Mar, 2015 - 1:12am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2015 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 85

Yes I just need to list the equipment I have purchased during the last scenario. Then everything will be complete.

Sponsored Links:
8th Mar, 2015 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Getting more equipment is appealing but I don't want to have so much that I need a backpack. I think that just isn't appealing as a super hero. wink.gif

11th Mar, 2015 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Good point. I don't like the idea that my character will be walking around like a hiker but at the same time I need to have certain things. Maybe I can divide it up - stuff on me and stuff at home depending on the mission. Even so I bet the one item you leave home turns out to be the one you need! laugh.gif So when are we looking at starting the new game?

15th Mar, 2015 - 2:36am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 85 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: I'm ready. Usually when a new game starts there tends to be a little delay maybe because where subconsciously waiting for someone else to join in? Weird huh? laugh.gif

Post Date: 15th Mar, 2015 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

While I have a back pack that does not mean that it is on my back. I carry about as needed and set it down if I need to do something lese more important.

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2015 - 1:19am / Post ID: #

A Friend

We need to figure out what we want to do next. Where do we want to begin to figure this out?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2015 - 3:59am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 85

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: I was saying that if JB makes these major changes I'll really miss this theme and the medieval one because they put me in the mood for the game.

As for the game I think this new alien man has our mission set out for us its just up to us to get what we think we will need and if we want to wait for anyone to join in.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2015 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 85

Yeah I think that our added abilities will assist us with the new mission that we need to start and figure out.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,