Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 87 of 138

Out of Character: True, you can fly there. - Page 87 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 5th Apr, 2015 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2015 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 87

I think the police have no clue as to what happened but it was worth a try. Now we get what we need and head out to where that ship is. How far out of port is it?

Sponsored Links:
1st Apr, 2015 - 12:14am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: I'm getting the backpack and phone so we can all keep in touch. Anything else you think we might need without being weighed down?

Post Date: 1st Apr, 2015 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

I think we need to make sure we have plenty of food to take along with us. We will need a method to get on that ship. Preferably unseen.

2nd Apr, 2015 - 12:41am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 87 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Shoot, I need a whole bunch of stuff. Let me check now what I can get before my character ends up penalized before we even begin!

Post Date: 2nd Apr, 2015 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Buy now and be quick light sped. I will not put what I ma going to buy until after the next update as I already posted in the leader thread.

4th Apr, 2015 - 2:22am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Our last actions were kind of a waste. We need to come up with a real plan before we post actions. We need to get on that ship without being seen. We probably need some kind of diversion. If we go by helicopter it will be too ridiculous so maybe a speed boat?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Apr, 2015 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 87

That is hard to do if it is in the midfle of tne ocean somewhere. I think best way to get on board unseen will be from jumping out of a plane and parachuting onto the ship. I myself can shift and fly to get on. It is how well are you two at night jumps?

5th Apr, 2015 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 87

And Speed says...

Out of Character: True, you can fly there. Assassin and I will have to rent a speed boat to get out there. We'll need to find someone that can do it. Then we need to check whatever itinerary the ship had. Probably the port it left from can tell us. Which one to do first or split up and meet back?

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,