Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 88 of 138

Sounds like a plan, you go and see if you - Page 88 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 10th Apr, 2015 - 8:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
5th Apr, 2015 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 88

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Sorry to be late. I think that's a good plan Krusten. I need to update my character equipment and then we can go get someone to drive the speedboat and get the itinerary.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2015 - 12:19am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Good plan. I will use my new ability to check the motives of everyone we talk to so we can know if they're telling us the truth about the ship.

Post Date: 6th Apr, 2015 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Yeah depending on how far out it is and the route it is taking will tell us how easy it is going to be to catch up with it. As far as flying I am not sure how easy it will be to fly to where the ship is if too far out.

Yeah heading down to the port will be the next logical place to head to find out if we can find out how long ago it left and how easy it is going to be to get on board.

7th Apr, 2015 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 88 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin looks at Krusten talking with the man wondering if he should say something and he does seeing that he has a very high charisma now.

Out of Character: Hope you don't mind me talking up.

8th Apr, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Krusten looks at Assassin pointing her head towards the officer with a gesture to go ahead and talk. Krusten then uses her powers to once again read the officer as he listens.

In the back of her mind she is glad she does not have to show any skirt for this.

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2015 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I hope we can get a idea of where the ship is and how long ago it left so we know what we will need to do. I am not sure if a speed boat will have a good range to get to the ship and back with one tank of fuel.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Apr, 2015 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 88

And Dark Seeker says...

Turning to Shifter, "Maybe we can get one of the dock handlers to tell us the name of the ship, look up the international shipping lanes online and then you can take a fly out to look for it?"

Post Date: 10th Apr, 2015 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 88

Sounds like a plan, you go and see if you can get the ship name I will be by my car so I can find a place to change and fly out to see if I spot it.

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,