Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 89 of 138

Out of Character: Good idea but none of us - Page 89 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 16th Apr, 2015 - 3:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 138 pgs.  85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
12th Apr, 2015 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 89

And Dark Seeker says...

Since Assassin is so successful with his conversations he tries to get more information from the regular dock handlers.

Out of Character: Wow, I'm super late!

Sponsored Links:
13th Apr, 2015 - 1:46am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: I'm super late as well but fortunately JB is a bit lenient for some reason.

Krusten says to Assassin, "I'll go see where I can get a speed boat rented but you can ask too."

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 10:05pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

That is what I thought the ship may be too far out to see already. Getting a speed boat out there and back would not be easy. We need a good plan to get everyone on board. I can swim out to it.

15th Apr, 2015 - 12:25am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Page 89 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Speed says...

Out of Character: Even if you swam all the way after the ship you'd be exhausted! Plus how would you even know where it is because its several hours ahead of you. I think we need to consider two things. Either we go there by helicopter and get on the ship by night possibly by rope or go to the next port it is supposed to dock and wait for it to get there. I'll get Krusten to inquire about helicopter services.

15th Apr, 2015 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Assassin agrees, "No way you can swim all the way out there even with your new powers." He says to Shifter.

Puzzled by Krusten's helicopter idea Assassin offers another proposal, "I like your idea of taking a commercial flight to where the ship is supposed to dock and then get on from there. Have you ever gone down rope from a helicopter at night?"

16th Apr, 2015 - 12:23am / Post ID: #
Krusten

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

And Speed says...

Krusten laughs at Assassin's question and the obvious answer, "No, but hey, we're super heroes so we're supposed to be doing things out of the norm."

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 89

My idea of a night parachute jump can help get us on board and we can be quiet that way too. A helicopter makes a lot of noise and a plane flying by high over head can bring on less attention. Just a idea.

16th Apr, 2015 - 3:10am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 89

And Dark Seeker says...

Out of Character: Good idea but none of us have the experience of parachuting and landing on a ship too. We risk landing in the ocean and that will be the end of us!

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,