Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 2 of 138

Give me some time at this I am new to this - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 9th Oct, 2010 - 10:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (138) »
All Player Discussion Only for the current Scenario
Create / Edit Character Dice Dice Maps RPG Etiquette RPG Etiquette SRD GM Stats
8th Oct, 2010 - 12:18am / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign - Page 2

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Yeah that's a bright idea because now it says you're an impostor. laugh.gif You have the points so if it doesn't give you what you like you can keep trying. Try to get some skills we don't have.

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2010 - 3:57pm / Post ID: #

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

What does it matter if we don't get more players anyway? I prefer to have a few active players than a lot of half interested one that participate every three days.

8th Oct, 2010 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: I'm like totally thinking the same thing plus I'm like trying to get a couple of the new ones interested and I swear they're totally lost, I don't know why I bother if they can't even read a bit for themselves.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2010 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign
A Friend

Page 2 Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

Ok I added some of my abilities. I will add more soon. I hope we can get more people here and interested. Keep working on them play. smile.gif

9th Oct, 2010 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Reign Adebens Thief Jewel Talk Heroes Super

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Alright those are totally cool abilities you have but the name sounds like weird. Who calls themselves "Donnald" anyways?

9th Oct, 2010 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Ok, I'm here too, I didn't realize this was the super hero thread. I kept thinking it was a thread about jewel thieves (In real life) for some reason. wink.gif I wonder where Krusten is though she likes this stuff, also is JPatt coming? There is a guy in KNtoran's DnD campaign that said he wants to join, but needs more posts.

I am definitely not going to be party leader. In fact I plan on playing my guy from the background, at least at first.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 9th Oct, 2010 - 8:05pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2010 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #
Assassin

Character
Novice / Confused
Character Sheet

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign - Page 2

And Dark Seeker says...

Ooc: Why is it that everyone is like so afraid to be party leader? Jpatt isn't coming besides saying he was busy he mentioned not liking the play here so... Whatever. As for the newbies that say they will be here don't count on it. At the rate they're going they will be on 0% activity before they get here.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2010 - 10:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Super Heroes Talk Jewel Thief Adeben's Reign Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

Give me some time at this I am new to this stuff. I will think of some interesting name and buy some equipment. smile.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (138) »

> TOPIC: Super Heroes Talk - Jewel Thief: Adeben's Reign

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,