Rachel Price - Trini Comedian

Rachel Price Trini Comedian - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Jan, 2011 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2010 - 11:11pm / Post ID: #

What are your thoughts about the talent of Rachel Price?

Sponsored Links:
13th Oct, 2010 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Comedian Trini Price Rachel

Hmmmm well, personally I don't like her style of comedy which I think is the typical comedy in Trinidad however, I admire the fact that she lost so much weight and takes care of herself.

23rd Jan, 2011 - 3:30am / Post ID: #

Rachel Price - Trini Comedian Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Do you all remember the incident of Rachel Price in a Port Spain high school where she verbally and physically attacked a teacher? Well, apparently the whole reason for the attack was because Rachel was told that her daughter would be reprimanded with a pink slip because of rude behavior.

international QUOTE
Comedienne Rachel Price was described as a 'sorry excuse for a mother," after she reacted to a teacher who attempted to discipline her daughter. "I told her that is the reason why your daughter is the way she is, because you are a sorry excuse for a mother," Michelle Campbell testified yesterday. Campbell, a teacher at Bishop Anstey High School on Keate Street, Port-of-Spain, said she made the comments after Price shouted several expletives at her.

As the witness testified yesterday before Senior Magistrate Lucina Cardenas-Ragoonanan in the Port-of-Spain Fourth (A) Court, Price sat in the prisoner's dock listening to the allegations against her.
Price is charged with assaulting Campbell and using obscene language to the annoyance of others.
The offences are alleged to have taken place on November 16, 2010, at the Bishop Anstey High School. Constable Nigel Sanker laid the charge. Campbell, of Rose Avenue, Macoya Gardens, during her testimony yesterday, said Price reacted negatively when she was told her daughter was being reprimanded for "rude conduct."

"When I said that, the defendant (Price) slowly rose from her seat and began to curse," Campbell said.
Price, according to the witness, became enraged when she was told her daughter Carmyen Price-Awai was about to be given a "pink slip" for being rude. Campbell said when she warned Price to desist from using obscenities on the school compound, it only served to enrage her further, and the incident escalated into a physical confrontation. "Then she grabbed me by the collar of my blouse and she attempted to throw the pieces of paper into my clothing," Campbell said....

25th Jan, 2011 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Comedian Trini Price Rachel

Did anyone say "lack of class"? I couldn't believe someone can get like that for such small incident. If it happens to be true, Rachel needs some serious counseling and anger management classes.

> TOPIC: Rachel Price - Trini Comedian

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,