Converting SMF Theme

Converting Smf Theme - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 14th Apr, 2013 - 2:38am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Simple Machines
11th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Converting SMF Theme

Yes we do convert Themes so long as the original Theme is not under any restrictions by the original creator. We can also convert Themes that were originally made for other forum software. For instance getting a VB theme to work on SMF. See our SMF Custom Themes page for details.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2010 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Theme SMF Converting

Converting SMF Theme

Name: Sarski

Comments: Do you also convert SMF themes like version 1 theme to work on version 2?

8th Oct, 2011 - 5:37pm / Post ID: #

Converting SMF Theme Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Yes we can convert any theme from any version. We can also cross convert themes (a VB theme turned into SMF theme). The important part is the original author of the theme must give you permission to convert. Of course if we did the theme for you we can convert an SMF version 1 theme to an SMF version 2 theme. Feel free to send me details via our Contact Page and I will get back to you.

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2013 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Theme SMF Converting

Name: SK

Comments: Is the conversion exact or only within the bounds of SMF? I'm asking this because I want certain features that I have on my current forum software that SMF does not have now.

30th Jan, 2013 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Theme SMF Converting

Yes, that can be done. You are probably talking about modifications. SMF will have to be coded with whatever feature that you see it lacking and then we add the cosmetics to it so it looks the same as your original forum just running on the backbone of SMF.

-------------------------------
SMF Services

Post Date: 14th Feb, 2013 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

Converting SMF Theme

Name: ReadMeToo

Title: Theme upgrade change

Comments: Finally, I have searched form months for some one to do a SMF theme change, I am at a loss I need a Theme upgrade I guess that is what I need to and existing theme with out changing any of the layout colors etc., I nave sent contact info and filled out the needs to you.

I am to old to learn a new project SMF/CSS so I'll leave it up to you younger guys.

I have uploaded the theme to my ftp but I know not what else to do but set and look dumbfounded

But hope to hear back from you soon

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Feb, 2013 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Converting SMF Theme

Did you just send us an Email? I responded that you need to fill in our SMF Custom Theme Quote form. As there are questions asked there relevant to giving you a proper quote.

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2013 - 2:38am / Post ID: #

Converting SMF Theme Computer Issues & Video Gaming

Name: GT

Comments: What about the other way around where you convert my current SMF theme to another software I'm thinking of using?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Converting SMF Theme

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,