Richard Paul Evans banned from Deseret Book - Page 4 of 4

If Richard Paul Evans was banned from Deseret - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 11th Jan, 2015 - 7:18pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  Richard Paul Evans banned Deseret Book What is the real policy for deciding what is acceptable reading or not by Deseret Book?
5th Apr, 2010 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

Richard Paul Evans banned from Deseret Book - Page 4

Robert9876 do you have inside information on Richard Paul Evans that we don't?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2010 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Book Deseret banned Evans Paul Richard

Richard Paul Evans' 'Promise' at Christmastime

The book looks at one of life's difficult questions: what if, after unimaginable heartbreak, you finally find true love - and then have to choose between that love and the only thing that could be more important? Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2011 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

Richard Paul Evans banned from Deseret Book Studies Doctrine Mormon

Name: CG

Comments: I don't understand the big headline about Mr. Evans being banned from Deseret Book... We are just talking about one particular book right? I just purchased a book by Mr. Evans last night at Deseret Book "Miles to Go" and there were plenty books by him on the shelves. [..]

8th Apr, 2011 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Book Deseret banned Evans Paul Richard

international QUOTE (CG)
We are just talking about one particular book right?

The subject of this Thread is located within the FIRST post of the Thread which is based on a News report in November 2002 that you are choosing to reply to in 2011:

international QUOTE
SALT LAKE CITY (AP) -- Richard Paul Evans, author of "The Christmas Box," has a new book on the shelves Book. The chain of bookstores, owned by The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, has decided not to stock copies of the best-selling author's latest book, "The Last Promise,"

Post Date: 11th Dec, 2011 - 2:47am / Post ID: #

Book Deseret banned Evans Paul Richard

Name: Sere

Comments: The foundation and support for family values begins at home. If we're doing our job as parents, we don't need to get ourselves so worked up about the intricacies of Richard Paul Evans' next book. He's a good person. And so are you! Relax. Be a good and loving mentor to those close to you. Details about the churches' reaction to an author who has published dozens of books while still maintaining his spiritual integrity? Come on! This is a big 'ol world. Perhaps your time is best spent a'looking just beyond this scope. Chill out. And bask in the fact that God didn't assign you with the job of judging. Sweet relief! We can just do the best that we can do. Let go and let God

Post Date: 9th Jun, 2013 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

Richard Paul Evans banned from Deseret Book

Name: Stace

Comments: I love to read the works by Richard Paul Evans, I didn't even know he was banned, is he still banned?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jun, 2013 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Richard Paul Evans banned Deseret Book - Page 4

It was a particular book that was banned back in 2002 because it didn't meet the "Moral content". I'm glad they did and I noticed Deseret Book has been doing that consistently with other books.

11th Jan, 2015 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Richard Paul Evans banned Deseret Book Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

If Richard Paul Evans was banned from Deseret Book the that's only an indication that Deseret Books is maintaining high standards for their clientele. Maybe he the ban wasn't permanent anyway.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Richard Paul Evans banned from Deseret Book

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,