Nephi Rpg: Player Tips

Nephi Rpg Player Tips - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 26th Sep, 2007 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
For players of Nephi RPG to help other players. Not for non-players.
25th Jan, 2005 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Nephi RPG: Player Tips

In this thread you may discuss with other players various tips for playing Nephi RPG, however you are NOT to give away any critical answers that increase a users chances of passing a level without them doing some research.

In other words:

- DO NOT give the answers to any quizzes
- DO NOT say which choice to make

You may:

- Say which level you have reached
- How difficult or easy you thought the game was / is
- Say how you rate the game as a whole

Sponsored Links:
1st Feb, 2005 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

Tips Player Rpg Nephi

I reached level 2 so far but I made a wrong choice so I have to do it over again laugh.gif. I just love it!. The birth and first level are very, very easy if you have basic knowledge of the Book of Mormon. Level 2 seem to deal more with thinking rather than actual knowledge (although I am not very sure because I have not reached far in that level). The ideas of the games are very original and it is very easy to play. You get different options but the birth and level 1 are so easy, it is impossible to get them wrong. In level 2 they are a bit more complicated. I guess the tip here is to think like your character rather than your way of thinking.

Update: I just finished Chapter 2, there are a couple of tricky questions but if you follow the instructions carefully, you'll see you will have more chances to succeed based on the decisions taken. The game is getting really interesting...it is not just about knowledge of the Book of Mormon but also deals with an understanding of it and good memory!. smile.gif

Reconcile Edited: LDS_forever on 2nd Feb, 2005 - 2:29am

5th Feb, 2005 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg: Player Tips Studies Doctrine Mormon

I didn't pass level 1 sad.gif

My tip would be to read the text carefully. I didn't, and made some stupid mistakes. The game is not based too much upon knowledge of the book, at least so far, which I like because I know only the basics wink.gif

2nd Mar, 2005 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Tips Player Rpg Nephi

I can't get past the quiz in chapter 1. There are apparently 2 questions that I think I know, but I don't. It's been really frustrating, but I'll keep trying.

2nd Mar, 2005 - 3:17pm / Post ID: #

Tips Player Rpg Nephi

Farseer, there are two questions in that quizz that are really tricky. I would suggest extense research and you will find the right answers smile.gif Good luck!.

Post Date: 24th Sep, 2007 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Playing Nephi RPG requires FP (Forum Points). Your first try at Nephi RPG requires no FP, but if you die then you will need FP to play again. To gain FP you can follow the tips HERE.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Sep, 2007 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg Player Tips

I am wondering if I am missing something?

I got through the birth and chapter one--took the quiz and passed it with 100% (the second time undecided.gif ) it then said to go to the main menu and continue on to the next chapter. I tried that but it keeps rejecting saying that I need to complete a lower level. I went back and re-did the first chapter but it did the same thing after I completed it again.

I did look on the FAQ and rules page but not see anything that referenced it.

I also would like to start a thread as it says we can through the game master. Is there a place to go and request that?

Thanks for your help and PATIENCE!

26th Sep, 2007 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Nephi Rpg Player Tips Mormon Doctrine Studies

It should not be doing that, I will check into it using one of our Bots and place a follow-up here.

Rather off topic, but...
I have been having serious connection problems that have only seemed to be resolved today, so I will try to be more timely now and will update my Blog to talk about it.

I will start a Thread for you look in the main Board for it.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Nephi Rpg: Player Tips

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,