The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread

The Haunted Abbey Party Thread - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 19th Oct, 2010 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Closed
15th Oct, 2010 - 5:42am / Post ID: #

This is were the players will post their thoughts and actions. The party leader will then collect them and post them in the game thread.

Sponsored Links:
15th Oct, 2010 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

Thread Party Abbey Haunted The

With a disheartened look mixed with disgust Aive surveys the gloomy landscape before lifting his foot and scrapping some unknown filth off his boots only to find nowhere clean to put his foot back down.
He begins to wonder if coming here was a great idea after all.
"I don't like the idea of moving on in the dark, lets wait for sunrise"
he speaks aloud then looks amongst the rest of the party and waits for a response.

18th Oct, 2010 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Inferatus, scince you are now party leader you take everyones post from here and place the actions of the party in the game thread for the dm.

Aive stands still and silent, a bit shocked and confused, trying to make sense of this all and not stare at the hideous scars upon this strangers face. Avoiding any awkward conversation yet Aive foolishly calls out to the man ahead walking around as he begins to move forward to see if he is ok. He will quickly examine the other hanging monks if he passes them,

spot 21
listen 24

18th Oct, 2010 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Noted. Probably need to bide our time and see how it reacts to your yell anyhow. I'll get Servax to start moving to a flanking position. You know you're the meat sheild, at level 3, yes? tongue.gif

18th Oct, 2010 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Aive draws his crossbow and loads it while moving back, keeping the distance, frantically watching around him, "w.. What the.... Stay back or I'll shoot".
He also draws his rapier in his off hand incase anything gets close.

Aive shoots if it closes the distance any further after the warning, after shooting he will swap the rapier to his good hand and sheath the crossbow back to his belt.

attack rolls 23range/ 7 21 18 melee
Damage 5r/ 2 5 1m

21 spot
19 listn

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 9:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

While the first battle had already begun near the Haunted Abbey; things were just starting to unfold. As blood was being shed on the island, another unmarked boat was approaching the eastern shore of the Island.

As it gently touched and came on to the shore, a tall well built figure stepped out of it. His face was not visible because of the beige colored hood he was wearing. It was, of course, a part of Draco's robe.

As he walked a little further, he tried to sniff around for any peculiar smell. He could also hear some voices though he could not pin point the direction. So he stood there for a while, scanning his surroundings and taking in the feel of the place. This exercise helped him take better advantage of his surroundings.

*Draco will now spend sometimes on the shore, trying to listen to out of ordinary sounds, smell and sight.*

OOC: I am not exactly sure of when and where are dice rolls required plus I've no idea of how many rolls of how many sided die is necessary so I will leave it to the DM to make the necessary rolls for this time. Hopefully, after once or twice I'll get the idea. Thanks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Oct, 2010 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Party Thread

I was reading that correctly Testsubject1? 23 to hit with your crossbow, 7 as your first melee attack? Also I have taken the modifier from your posted character sheet and rolled you initiative, just to save time. Hope you don't mind.

Psychonaut, I'll leave your actions out of the game thread until Draco has joined the party proper. Just a bit difficult to handle combat and adventuring in the same post, as you can understand.

19th Oct, 2010 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

The Haunted Abbey Party Thread D&D / Pathfinder Archive

The air is pierced by a terrified shriek from the south. The foliage to the south rustles and snaps, and suddenly open up and a lone figure bursts forth just south of the battle.

Myrrani nearly turns and flees again at the sight of yet another zombie, but then she notices the two living people fighting against it. She leans heavily against a nearby tree and gasps for breath. She mutters under her breath in Sylvan, a silent prayer to the spirits of the trees for answering her prayers. She takes a few cautious steps forward, but then thinks better of it and hides behind the tree, not wanting to distract the two from their fight lest the zombie get the better of them.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: The Haunted Abbey - Party Thread

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.