Mysteries of 666 - Page 5 of 5

There is so much emphasis on 666 and what - Page 5 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 3rd Aug, 2011 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Is the mark of the beast on your head and hand?
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Mysteries of 666 - Page 5

Name: Visitor

Comments: Maybe we will all be numbered and person number 666 may be the main instigator of the beast organization...it probably isn't that simple, however, who knows. I take seriously the opening line of that verse which says "let him who hath understanding"...maybe only those that have this gift of the spirit or that are educated in some way that will recognize whatever this will be will know. Not sure.

I also notice that you will be killed or can't buy or sell if you don't have the mark or his image....OR THE NUMBER OF HIS NAME....well this one baffles me and I would love to concentrate a discussion on what that could mean. Any ideas?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jul, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Mysteries

Related to Discussion also is the Mormon Beliefs on the Ant-Christ.

3rd Aug, 2011 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Mysteries of 666 Studies Doctrine Mormon

There is so much emphasis on 666 and what it is or isn't that a lot is forgotten or ignored about what to do to be part of the 144,000 that are chosen during this time.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Mysteries of 666

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,