LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses - Page 3 of 3

Good grief...I think that sometimes as members - Page 3 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 10th Sep, 2014 - 6:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Do Mormon Actors have a different set of standards that they operate by as Members of the Church?
Post Date: 11th Jun, 2010 - 8:46am / Post ID: #

LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses
A Friend

LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses - Page 3

I don't know, I just seen them at You tube. But I know they're not as popular as of those of Hollywood actors and actresses.

Sponsored Links:
12th Jun, 2010 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Actresses Actors LDS standards LDS

international QUOTE (JoePublic @ 9-Jun 10, 11:57 PM)
Name: Casady

Comments: Who is the most famous of all LDS Actors?

Marie Osmond and his brother. Even after all these years they continue with their show. They're very loved here in Utah.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2013 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses Studies Doctrine Mormon

Mormon man left Hollywood to be a Teacher

For 15 years Ditty was in showbiz. A decade ago he gave it all up and moved to Utah, trading a footloose and sometimes-glamorous lifestyle to teach teenagers in a portable on the back lot at Alta. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2014 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Actresses Actors LDS standards LDS

A look at Mormons on reality TV shows since 2000

Since the year 2000, more than 80 members of The LDS Church have appeared on reality TV shows. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 27th Apr, 2014 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

Actresses Actors LDS standards LDS

What happened to the wave of Mormon movies?

The market for Mormon movies isn't what it once was, and I"m worried that it's all my fault. Ref. Source 5

8th Sep, 2014 - 10:40am / Post ID: #

LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses

We are counseled to be modest in many aspects of our lives, one of them by the way we keep ourselves physically and the way we dress.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Sep, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

LDS standards LDS Actors / Actresses - Page 3

I fully agree with the actors and actresses however with those artists who paint... I don't know. I don't think they are turned on about nakedness, I think is strictly professional.

10th Sep, 2014 - 6:57am / Post ID: #

LDS standards LDS Actors / Actresses Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 3

Good grief...I think that sometimes as members we become so prude to the point of being ridiculous. Art is art and if someone is turned on for a painting of a naked body, then they need a therapist

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: LDS standards in LDS Actors / Actresses

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,