Scottcorum Introduction

Scottcorum Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Scottcorum Introduction
A Friend

Scottcorum Introduction

Hello!

My name is Scott Corum. I'm a married father of one son (nine), living in Torrance, California. I'm a game designer, hypnotherapist, and Biblical theologian.

I'm currently best known for my appearance in the documentary "The Dungeon Masters," which details the struggles of three Americans who use Dungeons and Dragons as an escape from some of the difficulties of life in the 2000's.

I'm also the author and publisher of "Hot Chicks: The Role Playing Game," an RPG about a dystopian near-future in which all of mankind is in danger of being consumed by aliens, demons, and its own corporate greed.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 3:08pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scottcorum

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 3:12pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Scottcorum Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Thank so much for accepting my invitation.

I forgot the part in the documentary where you mentioned the "Puppet Ministry", are you still active in it? I have a note to open a Thread about that actually. We do have a Bible Revealed Board here: Source 8 and many other Religion Based Boards as you will discover.

If you ever have questions please do ask here and either I or one of the Moderators / Members will help you.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Scottcorum

Hi scottcorum! It is really nice to have a celebrity with us. I can answer any questions you may have, just ask.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:44pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 732
Flag Posts: 1,783
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 8.6%
[+] Gain: 97.17 FP
Charm: 5

Introduction Scottcorum

I was just looking over the Dungeon Masters posts about the documentary you appeared in. Cool to have you here. Do you still GM?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Hindu | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 6th Aug, 2009 - 6:53pm
Signature: The keyboard is mightier than the sword.
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Scottcorum Introduction

The Architect has instructed me to add 200FP to your account so you can upload your Avatar or enhance your experience as necessary.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Scottcorum Introduction
A Friend

Scottcorum Introduction

Thank you!

Yes, I do Game Master when I can. These days, though, I'm mostly playtesting my own system. I will occasionally work in a little D&D or some other system, just so I can get perspective and keep my eye on the industry.

Post Date: 18th Oct, 2010 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Scottcorum Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I liked the looks you and your wife gave each other during the documentary. Your son is very fond of you too. You can tell by the way he was 'all over you' any chance he got. How are they both?

By the way your RPG system can be Discussed here: Source 9

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Scottcorum Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,