Journal of Discourses on CD

Journal Discourses Cd - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 24th Dec, 2002 - 2:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
26th Sep, 2002 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Anyone know where I can get a copy of the Journal of Discourses on CD?

I know there used to be a CD with many books on it and i would like to get it or even exchange for it? thanks!

Sponsored Links:
26th Sep, 2002 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

CD Discourses Journal

Did you try Ebay?

28th Sep, 2002 - 9:24am / Post ID: #

Journal of Discourses on CD Studies Doctrine Mormon

Somebody is addicted to Ebay? smile.gif

I have tried there many times before without success. It seems not a lot of people know about it. I know when it came out it was pretty expensive so not sure how many jumped to get one.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2002 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CD Discourses Journal

You should try Gospel Link 2001 and you get a lot more than just the Journal of Discourses, try just about everything written by General Authorities, FARMS, every conference talk since when etc.

6th Nov, 2002 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

CD Discourses Journal

[quote]You should try Gospel Link 2001 [/quote]
How much is that? Where do I get a used copy? As in an older edition. *I'm cheap* Truth is US dollars converts 6:1 here.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2002 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[table] [tr][td] Your Religion: [/td][td] LDS [/td][/tr][tr][td] Years a Member: [/td][td] 18 [/td][/tr] [tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr] [/table]
It cost me about $80.00 I think it has gone down since then.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Nov, 2002 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Journal Discourses CD

Do you have a list of all the books on it?
Whats the link for the site?

I always like having the real thing because reading from a computer screen can be a real strain on the eyes. Is the program panel similar to the way the Church's Institute CD performs?

24th Dec, 2002 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Journal Discourses CD Mormon Doctrine Studies

Actually in looking at the review on it (Gospel link 2001) it does not seem very impressive. A lot of complaints about crashes, etc.... by the way the link to it is: https://www.gospelink.com

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Journal of Discourses on CD

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,