Journal of Discourses on CD - Page 2 of 2

Mormonboy [quote] If you have infobase software - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Oct, 2003 - 1:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2003 - 9:57am / Post ID: #

Journal of Discourses on CD
A Friend

Journal of Discourses on CD - Page 2

If you have infobase software or the Church Magazines CD, you can download the JD from this site:

https://www.ldsinfobase.net/info.html

Both of these programs should be able to read one or the other version of the infobase file--the Church Magazine CD is quite inexpensive but infobase may cost a bit more....

Hope this helps! =)

Sponsored Links:
8th Oct, 2003 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

CD Discourses Journal

Mormonboy, wow thanks a lot!!!! I want to read the Journal of Discourses really bad! ;D Any idea how much cost that software?

[offtopic]Mormonboy,  Is that you in the pic? you look like a  General Authority ;D
Nighthhwalk, give some time to research in the topic for you to look, I had not a chance yet, my son is very sick with a very high fever sad.gif[/offtopic]

8th Oct, 2003 - 8:40pm / Post ID: #

Journal of Discourses on CD Studies Doctrine Mormon

I just wanted to point out that Deseret Books is also apparently going to put GospeLink online.  No indication of subscription rates, or if it will be free.  From what I read, they are going to put the ENTIRE work online.

Go to:
www.lds.org

Then click on the Order Church Materials -> Magazines/Miscellaneous.  The second item on the list is: LDS Church Magazines: 1971 - 1999

The price is $3.00 US.  This CD includes the program that will allow you to read the JoD infobases.

NightHawk

9th Oct, 2003 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

Page 2 CD Discourses Journal

Nighthhawlk, thanks for the info wink.gif actually I think (I'm not sure) that I have one of those softwares to run the Journal of Discourses ;D I'm so excited about it...I can hardly wait to try it ;D

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2003 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

CD Discourses Journal

My parents have that i think, not sure.  I think they do, we never use it though.  They bought it at the BYU bookstore smile.gif

9th Oct, 2003 - 1:12pm / Post ID: #

Mormonboy [quote] If you have infobase software or the Church Magazines CD, you can download the JD from this site: https://www.ldsinfobase.net/info.html [/quote]
Thanks! Actually this is exactly what I am looking for...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Journal of Discourses on CD

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,