I Posted 30 Posts But...

I Posted 30 Posts But - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 21st Oct, 2010 - 5:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th Oct, 2010 - 8:21am / Post ID: #

I Posted 30 Posts But...

Ok quick question, I posted got up to 30 posts, but can not do anything I thought that 30 posts was required for?

I have only 7.75 or so FP, why is this ?

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: When you have a support question either use your own intro thread or start a new one.

Sponsored Links:
19th Oct, 2010 - 10:16am / Post ID: #

But Posts Posted I

It is likely you still also have to be given (or apply for first) Roleplayer Status, to participate in official games, if that is what you're referring to, and also some games require a participation level, besides the 30 posts. Not sure about the FP.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

I Posted 30 Posts But...
A Friend

I Posted 30 Posts But... Feedback & FAQ News Community

You do not need a lot of FP to be part of the RPGs. You do how ever need to have 75% participation to play thos that require the 30 posts. You can apply for RPG status with the Admin. But to play you still need to up your activity level.

20th Oct, 2010 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

But Posts Posted I

Thank you for the advice from the two above posters, I will try and keep up my postings and make the required level.

It can be a little tough as I find that topics on here can be tough to comment on, is the required level of posts just in the RPG area or across the whole board.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

But Posts Posted I

Hi Hayden. You can post in areas you are comfortable with and can also be constructive in your comments as well. Maybe the movies, music, and comic sections might be easy for you? Since you like role-playing and games you can also review games too: Source 3 I hope that helps you.

20th Oct, 2010 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

I Posted 30 Posts But...

Thanks support.

Good meaningful constructive comments. I'm sure this site will continue to grow as you seem to take time to help those that ask.

Cheers.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2010 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

I Posted 30 Posts But...

Glad to help, however you will find that most of the things you are looking for are within the FAQ board or in the rules thread of each RPG board. Don't worry about not being able to say something constructive in each topic. I'm sure you've watched a movie and have a view about if it was good or bad, what you liked - didn't like. Just add in your opinions and you'll be amazed at how many posts you can accumulate.

> TOPIC: I Posted 30 Posts But...

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,