About Mormon Deep Doctrine Studies Read Me FIRST! - Page 2 of 2

Update For 2010 Studies of Latter-Day Saints - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Dec, 2009 - 6:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Read this thread first if you want to add your comments
26th Aug, 2008 - 1:25pm / Post ID: #

About Mormon Deep Doctrine Studies Read Me FIRST! - Page 2

Discussion About The Temple

I recently had to move a couple of Topics to the LDS Mature Board about the Temple that involved either Discussion related to the Ceremony or Clothing. I had them public but Members here do not seem to understand that these things are sacred and should not be open for just everyone and more so Search Engines to index.

Please refrain from addressing the Temple or any Ceremony outside the bounds of the LDS Mature Board. Yes, you can talk about the Temple as far as how it makes you feel or how you prepare, but no specifics about the Temple itself. Thank you for keeping these things sacred.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2009 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

FIRST Read Studies Doctrine Deep Mormon About

Update For 2010

Studies of Latter-Day Saints and LDS Deep Doctrine has been merged. This means that it is now open for all to Discuss and ask questions. No longer is it that you must be LDS to participate in LDS Deep Doctrine - you can be from any denomination and more especially I know that the FLDS and other reform groups will be happy for that. However, there will ALWAYS be certain Topics that will never come into Public Discussion and this will be left for the Mature Board as usual. To emphasize whether someone participating is an LDS Member or not you will notice their religion is emphasized in Posts.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: About Mormon Deep Doctrine Studies Read Me FIRST!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,