The New Superman

The Superman - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 12th Nov, 2010 - 12:19am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 28th Oct, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The New Superman

Brooding hero for the modern age

The big "S" is still on his chest, but the new Superman coming to the shelves of book stores next week is not exactly the chipper and bright-eyed optimist of lore. Ref. Source 6

The New Superman
The New Superman (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

The New Superman
A Friend

Superman The

I think that sounds interesting. Having him learn how to control and use his abilities instead of just magically knowing and controlling them was a little far fetched. I may have to check it out.

29th Oct, 2010 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

The New Superman Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Why are his eyes glowing has he been hit by red kryptonite? Many have said that if Superman were a little more like Batman he would be a real all round character but his seeing good in everything is too much of a weakness.

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2010 - 1:34am / Post ID: #

The New Superman
A Friend

Superman The

I think his eyes are glowing red because he is using his heat vision or what ever that was. I am not a real superman fan. smile.gif

29th Oct, 2010 - 11:48pm / Post ID: #

Superman The

I read what they said and they mentioned wanting to grab the vampire fans, well you know those Twighlight lovers so now they want to make Superman more moody and supposedly more sexy. Not sure I'm liking all that. Next thing he'll be a vampire too. rolleyes.gif

30th Oct, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

The New Superman

Superman is just taking an update to fit the modern look and the new kind of icon that this generation likes: dark, sexy and rebellious with a good side. There are a lot of 'powerful' icons out there now and the younger ones love to dream over the anti-hero more than the hero. A mixed up comic world we now live in.

The New Superman
The New Superman (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Oct, 2010 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

The Superman

Ok interesting I thought that part of the charm that Superman had was he was so very very super clean cut and stayed that way in the form of Kent as well.

Yes it makes it a little more sexy I guess to make him more dark but I guess that is how society influences the progression of characters in the realm of fiction.

12th Nov, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

The Superman Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews

Comic readers aren't satisfied with a Superman that's too goody-goody so like what's wrong with trying to be good? Selling is more important so they change whatever they have to.. Soon they'll have the anti-heroes as the top super heroes on the block.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The New Superman

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,