BOM Verified? The First Step? - Page 2 of 2

Going around the cape of Africa makes little - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Jun, 2006 - 8:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 7th Dec, 2005 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

BOM Verified? The First Step?
A Friend

BOM Verified? The First Step? - Page 2

This is an area that I have been studying for sometime, there is no way to prove or disprove the BOM using DNA for one simple (and I mean very simple reason). Let's take a Hebrew and marry him to a Russian, let's repeat the process for say 1,000 yrs, then let's look at the DNA of the newest descendant of the original Hebrew and you can not find it, it's has if it doesn't exist and no one is the wiser.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2006 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Step The Verified BOM

This type of research is so fascinating to me. I served a mission in Guatemala where some Book of Mormon sites may be. WE may not Know that yet but we do know that civilzations did flourish there for a time nad the geography seems to match. By the way Tikal, located in Northern Guatemala by Belize, which I first saw over 20 years ago was impressive.

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2006 - 8:36pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

BOM Verified? The First Step? Studies Doctrine Mormon

Going around the cape of Africa makes little sense. There is a cold water ocean current that runs from right off the coast of the southern tip of the Arabian Peninsula all the way to Central America around Panama. I see little reason they would make it harder on themselves than necessary. I havent seen this explanation given officially anywhere but I know it is thought they landed on the West Coast. That would be impossible going around Africa unless you go all the way around south of South America for no real reason.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: BOM Verified? The First Step?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,