Beyond Borders

Beyond Borders - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Dec, 2010 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2010 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Beyond Borders

Beyond Borders

What is your review for the entertainment value of the movie called, "Beyond Borders"?

Beyond Borders is an epic tale of the turbulent romance between two star-crossed lovers set against the backdrop of the world's most dangerous hot spots. Academy Award winner Angelina Jolie stars as Sarah Jordan, an American living in London in 1984. She is married to Henry Bauford son of a wealthy British industrialist, when she encounters Nick Callahan a renegade doctor, whose impassioned plea for help to support his relief efforts in war-torn Africa moves her deeply. As a result, Sarah embarks upon a journey of discovery that leads to danger, heartbreak and romance in the far corners of the world.

Beyond Borders
Beyond Borders (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2010 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Borders Beyond

This was a great movie. Beyond Borders shows you how good we have it. Life in other countries is down right terrible. The brave doctors and nurses that help in these cases is really tremendous. I hope that one day I can do something like that, not as a doctor, but help in some way. Anyway, this is about the movie Beyond Borders so let me tell you it was really good. Of course Jolie is there but the acting from everyone was good. You're not just shown one place either but different parts of the world that has struggles.

> TOPIC: Beyond Borders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,