Ark of the Covenant - Page 2 of 3

Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.29, Brigham - Page 2 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Feb, 2004 - 3:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
11th Feb, 2003 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Ark of the Covenant - Page 2

I just want to add this excerpt from the ron wyatt site updates section:

Ark of the Covenant Update
May 16, 2000
by Bill Fry

It's not the first time I have read people with such experiences. It is food for thought indeed. Very interesting article nephiproject but do we have permission to post it here in its' entirety? If so, cool. If not, you may wish the original writer 'Bill Fry' to come post it or get his permission or quote from it in part and then put a link to the full article. Thanks.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2003 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Covenant the Ark

What an interesting story Nephiproject!. Wow, it really made me think a lot. Yes, you're right about the theory of Lehi and the ark of the covenant being in UT, I felt the same way, I just thought to added it here just for information purposes. Now, did you read the scripture of John having the vision of the ark?
"And the temple of God was opened in HEAVEN, and there was seen in his temple the ARK OF HIS TESTAMENT : and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail".
What do you all think about this? is the ark of the covenant in Heaven?.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2003 - 11:32am / Post ID: #

Ark of the Covenant
A Friend

Ark of the Covenant Studies Doctrine Mormon

FYI

There is no copyright on any Rom Wyatt 'Updates' on his site or elsewhere. In addition, I have given full credit to Fry for his update.  An update is not an 'article'. The full story is much more than what you read in the update. I am just trying to encourage people of this forum who are interested in the Ark of the Covenant to check out this site. If you don't want to print it, that's your perogative. You're the administrator.    

12th Feb, 2003 - 11:46am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Covenant the Ark

I am just trying to encourage people of this forum who are interested in the Ark of the Covenant to check out this site. If you don't want to print it, that's your perogative. You're the administrator.

smile.gif-->rolleyes.gif No need to get defensive nephi, just finding out.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2003 - 2:03pm / Post ID: #

Ark of the Covenant
A Friend

Covenant the Ark

No, I don't think the Ark in in heaven. I believe it continues to rest in Jersusalem under the crucifixion site as Rom Wyatt has shown and demonstrated.

12th Feb, 2003 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Ark of the Covenant

[quote]No, I don't think the Ark in in heaven. I believe it continues to rest in Jersusalem under the crucifixion site as Rom Wyatt has shown and demonstrated. [/quote]
Well, I personally think for what I read about Rom Wyatt's story it's that is an interesting story but by no means he has demonstrated or proved it's there. Now if you have information where he has proven that, I would like to see it. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2003 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

Ark of the Covenant
A Friend

Ark the Covenant - Page 2

The whole story is on his site under his findings.  It's long since the story starts back in the 1980s. He has demonstrated how its location fits scriptural references and historical data. He has independently verified dna blood evidence and corroborating evidence in the Israeli Ministry of antiquities who sent six Israeli Army guys down to retrieve it - none returned - autopsies indicated that all died quickly from severe strokes. Since that time, no serious effort has been made to retrieve it by the Israeli Authorities. Ron Wyatt was flown back to Israel to explain what had happened. He explained to them what had probably happened - they were struck down by the 4 Guardian Angels who have been protecting it for the past 2000 years.  The death of those men
was real. The witnesses in radio contact on the surface had no explanation for the grunts and sudden silence of the radios.

As one guardian angel told Wyatt, the Ark will be revealed to the world when a law is passed and the need for it (the Ark) as evidence becomes apparent.  

In any case, the crucifixion site, including the post holes, the signboard locations and the large crack in the earth that leads directly down to the Mercy Seat are not imaginings. Others who have visited the site including the burial site and who have seen the large round stone that was rolled away know this.  I believe there are pictures all over his site.
I suppose his video interview with the Angels sounds pretty far out there so we'll just have to wait on that. Ron Wyatt has passed away so he cannot defend himself any longer.  

Like I said before though, no theory or location or story comes even close to Wyatt's findings. I recommend that you read the whole story (for free) at https://www.anchorstone.com/arkofcovenant.html site.  Meanwhile, I feel comfortable knowing that it really is there and is in good hands and is 'active' and it will be revealed (along with the Ten commandments) and Ron Wyatt's interview in due time.
Sometimes though, I think people just 'suppose' that the Ark of the covenant is just some mystery fairy tale that couldn't possibly 'really' exist in today's world.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 3:52pm / Post ID: #

Ark the Covenant Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 2

Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.29, Brigham Young, April 6, 1853
Why had not the Son of Man where to lay his Head? Because his Father had no house upon the earth-none dedicated to Him, and preserved for His exclusive use, and the benefit of His obedient children.
Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.29, Brigham Young, April 6, 1853
The Ark containing the covenant-or the Ark of the Covenant in the days of Moses, containing the sacred records, was moved from place to place in a cart. And so sacred was that Ark, if a man stretched forth his hand to steady it, when the cart jostled, he was smitten, and died. And would to God that all who attempt to do the same in this day, figuratively speaking, might share the same fate. And they will share it sooner or later, if they do not keep their hands, and tongues too, in their proper places, and stop dictating the order of the Gods of the Eternal Worlds.
Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.29 - p.30, Brigham Young, April 6, 1853
When the Ark of the Covenant rested, or when the children of Israel had an opportunity to rest, (for they were mobbed and harassed somewhat like the Latter-day Saints,) the Lord, through Moses, commanded a Tabernacle to be built, wherein should rest and be stationed, the Ark of the Covenant. And particular instructions were given by revelation to Moses, how every part of said Tabernacle should be constructed, even to the curtains-the number thereof, and of what they should be made; and the covering, and the wood for the boards, and for the bars, and the court, and the pins, and the vessels, and the furniture, and everything pertaining to the Tabernacle. Why did Moses need such a particular revelation to build a Tabernacle? Because he had never seen one, and did not know how to build it without revelation, without a pattern.
Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.30, Brigham Young, April 6, 1853
Thus the Ark of the Covenant continued until the days of David, King of Israel, standing or occupying a Tabernacle, or tent. But to David, God gave commandment that he should build Him a house, wherein He, Himself, might dwell, or which He might visit, and in which He might commune with His servants when He pleased.
Journal of Discourses, Vol.2, p.30, Brigham Young, April 6, 1853
From the day the children of Israel were led out of Egypt to the days of Solomon, Jehovah had no resting place upon the earth, (and for how long a period before that day, the history is unpublished,) but walked in the tent or Tabernacle, before the Ark, as it seemed Him good, having no place to lay His head.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Ark of the Covenant

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,