Exact time of His coming

Exact Time Coming - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 31st Jan, 2003 - 12:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »
29th Jan, 2003 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming

Many have tried to give a day and time for the 'End of the World'. We know these types of seers to be false prophets as the Lord declared that even the angels to do not know the time nor day of His coming.

However, we do know we are in the last hour of time and in the Last Days. With some calculation it may be possible to come up with a theory of the year at least.  What do you think? When do you estimate the Lord's coming to be?

NOTE: This is more of a fun thread as it is not possible to know the exact time and day of the Lord's coming. It is merely for comment and to see how others think.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2003 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming
A Friend

coming of time Exact

I think it will be very soon perhaps within the next 20 years maybe.  Joseph Smith said to an assembly that some in that assembly, I assume the very young children, would live to see the second coming.  I have always been told in church that I the second coming will happen in my lifetime.  I'll make a fun guess and say 12 years from now.

30th Jan, 2003 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming Studies Doctrine Mormon

[quote]I'll make a fun guess and say 12 years from now[/quote]
Hey, don't you want me to have grand children wink.gif

I just realised I did not give my thoughts as to when He will come... Well, I believe it will be in my lifetime, but as to a year, I really cannot say. Obviously these latest terror times will be a part of the initiating process as things do not seem to be getting any better in Israel. sad.gif

30th Jan, 2003 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

coming of time Exact

I disagree a bit with the rest that think that it will be in their lifetime. I'm almost 28 and I think strongly that I will not live to see Christ's Second Coming. I think it will take really longgg years smile.gif but in the deepest of me, I would like to come tomorrow! smile.gif

Post Date: 30th Jan, 2003 - 9:25pm / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming
A Friend

coming of time Exact

I think the second coming will happen a lot sooner than people expect and who says that you won't be able to have grandchildren.  Perhaps the Lord will call away his righteous before all of the mass destruction like he has in bible times.  He still does that kink of stuff.  Aren't there actually three times he will show himself, first to the saints, and then to the Jews and then to the rest of the world?

31st Jan, 2003 - 12:49am / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming

[quote] Aren't there actually three times he will show himself, first to the saints, and then to the Jews and then to the rest of the world? [/quote]
He has shown himself many times already, you can start with the First Vision if you like and then count from there and include all the visitations, the planned visit and Adam Ondi Ahman, etc., but the difference with THE second coming (not just a coming) is that his foot will touch the earth, there will be a quake that will stop the oncoming armies of the north and the Jews will finally see who is the true Savior. This will also start the New Millennium.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2003 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming
A Friend

Exact time of coming

Everyone gives a 20 year second coming forecast never sooner.  I guess no one is really ready for it.  We think that we will be ready in20 years.  we should be ready now.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2003 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

Exact time of His coming
A Friend

Exact time of coming Mormon Doctrine Studies

I know he has made many appearances and I believe Christ meets with the prophets and apostles more often, but.  At the actual second coming don't  you think he might show himself to all of the saints assembled togheter in one body?  

Why would the second coming stop you from having grandchildren?

Are you not planning to be around in the millenium?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Exact time of His coming

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,