Sexy Lds Moms Calendar

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 28th Oct, 2009 - 5:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 29th May, 2009 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar

Sexy LDS Moms Calendar

Hardy's upcoming 2010 calendar featuring sexed-up Mormon moms will be a companion to the continuing line of men's calendars. Both of the new issues will be released in June. "It's very sexy, but at the same time it's so cute," Hardy said of the 2010 calendar featuring Mormon moms and muffin recipes. Ref. Source 2

For Sexy Return Missionary Calendar: Source 8

For Sexy Sister Missionay Calendar: Source 8

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar
Sexy Lds Moms Calendar (Hover)

30th May, 2009 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Calendar Moms Lds Sexy

I saw most of the pics in full length and I was shocked at some of the poses. Some pics are not even "sexy" but looking vulgar and cheap. I read that some of these ladies (all active members) were asked what they would do if the Church decides to excommunicate them and they said (paraphrasing) "Well, we will have to learn to live without it".

9th Jul, 2009 - 10:54pm / Post ID: #

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar Studies Doctrine Mormon

Here in Utah many people got this calendar and the other one with the missionaries I saw some of the pictures and wondered if these women have husbands and how much money they were paid (if any) they have no shame.

26th Oct, 2009 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

Calendar Moms Lds Sexy

Sexy Mormon moms on a calendar, puh-please. Are there really LDS guys out there that desperate. Like how do we know they're really LDS anyway.

27th Oct, 2009 - 7:56pm / Post ID: #

Calendar Moms Lds Sexy

international QUOTE (Elder Pdays @ 26-Oct 09, 12:46 AM)
Like how do we know they're really LDS anyway.

Trust me, they are. Look at the example of "Miss May":

international QUOTE
A lifetime Mormon, the 35-year-old woman from Idaho Falls, Idaho, has been married 17 years to a Mormon man and has three daughters, ages 11, 9 and 4. The family attends church, and Roberts said she's raising her kids with Mormon values.

"I also want them to be open, accepting of other people, know that everybody is not the same and that it's OK to make your own choices," said Roberts, who works as a restaurant server and confessed to having a few tattoos, generally considered taboo among Mormons.

Roberts said her turn as a calendar model was an accident. Last year, she read news reports about Hardy and his disciplinary problems with the church and BYU.

"That made me mad, I did not agree with that," said Roberts, who applied for the job on a whim after she heard a women's version of the calendar was in the works.

She said the $15.95 calendar's pinup poses and slightly revealing outfits aren't in keeping with the message of modesty promoted by the church, but she's not ashamed of the pictures.

"The pictures are tasteful, and it's fun. I don't see why people can't have a sense of humor," she said. "I just don't think it's a big deal."

rolleyes.gif

Source: Source 3

This is her:

Source 3

28th Oct, 2009 - 2:55am / Post ID: #

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar

There will always be some moron Mormon out there willing to sell this filth and there will be some nincompoop willing to buy it. That's how the world is, you don't get up one morning feeling the spirit and then decide to get a copy of sexy Mormon mamas to look at for your jollies.

28th Oct, 2009 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar

I don't want to sound judgemental but if they don't care anything about their membership or what they do then maybe someone should bring their membership into question. I'm not saying they should not be a member or anything like that but if they have callings then this will be a definite bad example.

28th Oct, 2009 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

Sexy Lds Moms Calendar Mormon Doctrine Studies

Membership into question? And what exactly is their sin that may require disciplinary action? I think they're wrong for doing what they did, however I don't think they should be excommunicated for it.

+  1 2 3 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: Sexy Lds Moms Calendar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,