Mormon Housewife Blogs

Mormon Housewife Blogs - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Jan, 2011 - 3:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2011 - 9:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mormon Housewife Blogs

Mormon housewife blogs

Why I can't stop reading Mormon housewife blogs

I'm a young, feminist atheist who can't bake a cupcake. Why am I addicted to the shiny, happy lives of these women? Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jan, 2011 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Housewife Blogs
A Friend

Blogs Housewife Mormon

My family and my husband's family each have a blog that we all contribute to, but it is only for family--private, invited readers only. I have thought about making my own blog just about our family, but I don't think I would be good at the upkeep. Interesting article. Some points made me want to have an open blog but other points made me glad we just have our private family blogs. I want to protect my children from people that may do them harm, but I also want to share how wonderful family life--being married and having children--is! I am conflicted, about going private or public.

21st Jan, 2011 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Housewife Blogs Studies Doctrine Mormon

Pianomom I'm glad you choose the option of private blogs because there are many pedophiles out there and you may put an innocent picture of your baby and then it's stolen for some sick purpose.

> TOPIC: Mormon Housewife Blogs

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,