Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 4 of 15

Man found not guilty for refusing to show - Page 4 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »
Airport Body Search
U.S.A. Body Scanners - Pat Down - Security Checks
26th Nov, 2010 - 1:14am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 4

I actually do not understand how religion can be an excuse for security. If it is that you do not want to be pat down in public then you (as I understand it) can request it be done in a closed room. If this is the case of a certain religion, then a security guard of the same religion and gender can be on standby for this kind of search.

Sponsored Links:
26th Nov, 2010 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

Well as this has been poorly rolled out by the TSA/Homeland Security, they did not think greatly about all the ramifications of the action. I guess they just thought...OK...the scanner will be fine. When the scanner showed up, people balked at it to some degree. Now the idea was to be able to see into loose clothing without having to touch people and if everyone goes through it, there shouldnt be any problems. CAIR has basically taken advantage of this confusion and somewhat loose applications by the TSA to use it against them...

Source 2

This all wouldnt be a problem if we were OK to do the scans. I can see pilots and stewardesses recieving some special treatment but not being able to avoid it all the time (I am thinking like a random drug test kinda thing for them). Honestly, go look at some of the scans. If the scans look sexy to you, all I can say is WOW.

Source 1

That excites anyone? Just go with the scanner and forget getting patted down or take all this stuff out and assume the risk that comes with it. If I showed my scan to my wife or family and asked them who it was...they would have no idea.

So when I was in the airport, there was a few groups of foriegners in muslim garb that balked at the scanner and inspection and actually ended up getting a less thorough inspection than I got (advice for anyone...don't buy a last minute ticket out of the country...guaranteed to get you flagged). Now they have all this loose clothing on (they did make it through the metal detector, but so did I) and they get less of a pat-down. I was wearing normally fitting clothing and I get the full treatment. Now I wasnt wearing Speedos, but it was pretty obvious I didn't have a lot of room for carrying explosives in my pants wear as the people next to me could have brought in quite a bit under that attire. The goal of the inspection and the application don't match if this is how the procedure is to be implemented and I think this upsets a lot of passengers as well. Many times (while I hope it isnt the case) it feels as those that are getting screened in my trips are the ones that wont complain much about the procedure...again...missing the point. However, I really hope that isnt true.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2010 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transportation Security Administration - TSA Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Carlsbad woman joins civil suit against TSA search procedures

A Carlsbad woman who says she was the subject of a TSA pat-down in a New Mexico airport in August has sued the federal government claiming violation of Fourth Amendment rights against unreasonable search and is asking the federal court to halt the whole body scans and enhanced pat-downs. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 25th Dec, 2010 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Page 4 TSA Administration Security Transportation

Welcome to America: Woman arrested at ABIA after refusing enhanced pat down:

"I told them, 'No, I'm not going to have my breasts felt,' and she said, 'Yes, you are,'" said Hirschkind. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2010 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

The TSA's State-mandated Molestation - An Orwellian Assault on American Freedom
By Jennifer Abel

Flying includes the legal obligation I submit to having my genitalia groped by some TSA thug wearing the same latex gloves already shoved down nine dozen other strangers' underwear. Ref. Source 8

Transportation Security Administration - TSA
Transportation Security Administration - TSA (Hover)

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2011 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA

TSA: Airports Are Only the Beginning
By Becky Akers

Unless we abolish this vile agency, the TSA will carry its war on Americans from airports, bus stations, and political events to highways, shopping malls, even sidewalks. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration TSA - Page 4

Nader: "The TSA is a Basketcase" US Officials Say Airport Scanners 'Erode Rights'
By Karin Zeitvogel

Next thing American travelers know, they will be subjected to body cavity searches, he said. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2011 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration TSA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 4

Man found not guilty for refusing to show ID at Sunport:

An Albuquerque jury handed down a not guilty verdict for the Seattle man who refused to show his ID to TSA officers at the Sunport. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Transportation Security Administration - TSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,