Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 6 of 15

The TSA takes things way too far and this - Page 6 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 28th Jun, 2011 - 12:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (15) »
Airport Body Search
U.S.A. Body Scanners - Pat Down - Security Checks
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 6

Power To Strip Search Passengers Claimed by Feds
By Bob Barr

In a breathtaking statement delivered in an official court proceeding, the federal Department of Homeland Security (DHS) claims authority to strip search every airline passenger; and to begin such a practice without even soliciting comment from the public. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2011 - 2:33am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA
A Friend

TSA Administration Security Transportation

It is that arrogance that really bothers me. They feel that they can do anything they want without consulting any officials to see if they have the legal rights or not. They feel the citizens of this nation will just meekly summit to anything they want.

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Welcome To The USA
Miss USA Sexually Molested by TSA:

Video

In the situation I'm about to describe, I felt truly violated and believe I should let my voice be heard. Ultimately, I hope others will do the same. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 28th Apr, 2011 - 10:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 6 TSA Administration Security Transportation

Yeah the TSA will sexually assault you when you opt out of he full body scanner. They are missing out seeing your image on the scanner so they want to make sure they feel you up and report to the others what they found.

Post Date: 2nd Jun, 2011 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

TSA Sexually Assaulted My Mom
Video

Woman Alleges s-xual Molestation By TSA. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2011 - 12:39am / Post ID: #

Surprise! TSA Is Searching Your Car, Subway, Ferry, Bus, AND Plane
By Jen Phillips

Think you could avoid the TSA's body scanners and pat-downs by taking Amtrak? Think again. Even your daily commute isn't safe from TSA screenings. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2011 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration TSA - Page 6

'Don't touch my junk' senior citizen edition

The TSA is defending a recent controversial screening in which a 95-year-old with cancer was forced to take off her diaper for a pat down. You'd think a 95-year-old in a wheelchair wouldn't pose much of a risk, but the TSA said their team responded to the diaper 'security alarm' in a 'professional' manner according to proper procedure. Ref. Source 5

28th Jun, 2011 - 12:28am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration TSA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 6

The TSA takes things way too far and this is getting out of hand. Isn't just getting a scan of the poor old lady's diaper enough, they have to get all into her diaper as well. Its just gross thinking about it.

> TOPIC: Transportation Security Administration - TSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,