Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 2 of 15

I think as more and more travelers complain - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »
Airport Body Search
U.S.A. Body Scanners - Pat Down - Security Checks
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA
A Friend

Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 2

Right now I am more afraid of the TSA and their belief that they can do what ever they want because they are the USA government. I wonder what the next right they will trample on. I will not ever get into their profiling aspects.

Sponsored Links:
19th Nov, 2010 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

TSA Administration Security Transportation

With the current threats against the US where terrorists try their best to conceal things, what method would you propose the TSA uses?

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration - TSA Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I would not do profiling like they are now and I would make sure the agents were properly trained. To this day TSA inspectors are getting material past the security check points with little problem. What they are doing now is not working and as long as it is not working random pat downs are not the answer.

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 2 TSA Administration Security Transportation

National Outcry Over TSA Body Scanners and Invasive Pat-Downs

As one of the busiest travel seasons of the year approaches there is a public outcry over new airport security measures that include full-body scanners and invasive police-style pat-downs. We speak with the Electronic Privacy Information Center and the American Civil Liberties Union, as well as New York City Councilman David Greenfield, who introduced a resolution to ban the use of the full body scanners in airports within the city. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

A Friend

TSA Administration Security Transportation

Another thing that gets me on all this invasive pat downs and harmful full body scans is that a muslim lady in a burka does not have to go thru the full body scan or the pat down due to religious reasons. So they could very well take what ever they want with them under their clothes with no worries. While the rest of us have to be basically naked just to get on a plane.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2010 - 11:33am / Post ID: #

Welcome to America: Airport staff 'exposed woman's breasts, laughed':

A WOMAN is suing over an incident where airport staff allegedly pulled down her top and joked about her breasts in public view. Ref. Ref. Source 8

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration TSA - Page 2

Palm Beach Prepared To Detain TSA Security Defiers:

Palm Beach International Airport travelers who refuse to submit to a full-body scanner or a pat down, the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office confirmed Friday. Ref. Source 3

Cancer surviving flight attendant forced to remove prosthetic breast during pat-down:

"She put her full hand on my breast and said, 'What is this?'. And I said, 'It's my prosthesis because I've had breast cancer.' And she said, 'Well, you'll need to show me that'." Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2010 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration TSA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 2

I think as more and more travelers complain about these "enhanced" body searches the more we may see the USA government rethinking the role that the TSA will have in airports around the country. I think there is one airport in this country that has opted out of having the TSA there and switched to a private security company.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (15) »

> TOPIC: Transportation Security Administration - TSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,