Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 12 of 15

The TSA is what is at our ports, train stations - Page 12 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 
Airport Body Search
U.S.A. Body Scanners - Pat Down - Security Checks
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

Transportation Security Administration - TSA
A Friend

Transportation Security Administration - TSA - Page 12

Yeah, I wonder if any type of punishment will be administered to this TSA agent. I truly doubt it and that is a shame and makes the bad ones bolder.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2017 - 2:07am / Post ID: #

A Friend

TSA Administration Security Transportation

TSA - Thousands Standing around: Topical Security Agency; Total Stupid A**Holes: Top Sex Addicts. The lists of ways to describe them can be endless but are we really any safer now than we were 10 or 15 years ago?

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 6:13am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Transportation Security Administration - TSA Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

TSA orders tougher electronics screening nationwide. Travelers in standard TSA checkpoint lines at airports will have to remove all electronics larger than cellphones from carry-on bags and place them in a separate bin with nothing else above or below for X-ray screening. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 12 TSA Administration Security Transportation

I saw this coming due to the terrorists wanting to make home made bombs using electronic devices as a way to smuggle bombs onto a plane, train, bus or ship.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 2:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

TSA Administration Security Transportation

Okay, lines are going to get long and move slower again. Just as things were starting to get more normal… whatever normal is these days.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The only Normal I know of is a city in central Illinois. There is no such thing as normal anymore. The TSA is not what most would call normal security either. IF you want real security you will have to look elsewhere and not at the TSA.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration TSA - Page 12

*laugh*, yes, I understand what you mean about TSA. I could think of a dozen better way to implement security at our airports and this is only tangentially my area.

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2017 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Transportation Security Administration TSA Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 12

The TSA is what is at our ports, train stations and airports. We have to deal with their antics no matter where you wish to travel unless it is in your own vehicle. Give them time and I am sure they will try to get in there too.

I think there is a much better way of doing this and making the public much more secure but like all other government jobs you are making it ripe for corruption from the inside out.

+  « First of 15 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 

> TOPIC: Transportation Security Administration - TSA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,