Derrick Jensen

Derrick Jensen - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 16th Nov, 2010 - 3:06am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Author and Activist
Post Date: 16th Nov, 2010 - 3:06am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Derrick Jensen

Author and Activist Derrick Jensen: "The Dominant Culture is Killing the Planet...It's Very Important for Us to Start to Build a Culture of Resistance"

Derrick Jensen has been called the poet-philosopher of the ecological movement. He has written some 15 books critiquing contemporary society and the destruction of the environment. His many books include A Language Older than Words, Endgame, What We Left Behind, Resistance against Empire, and Deep Green Resistance. We play Part I of our conversation with him. "I think a lot of us are increasingly recognizing that the dominant culture is killing the planet," Jensen says. "I think it's very important for us to start to build a culture of resistance, because what we"re doing isn't working, clearly." Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Derrick Jensen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,