Mormon Beliefs About Aliens - Page 4 of 6

Name: Nick Country: Comments: Here's - Page 4 - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 17th Jul, 2010 - 12:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Are Mormons Aliens Other Planets have Aliens? Do they visit us? What Image Have They Been Created By? Are they little green men or just like us? What do Mormons believe about Aliens from other planets?
26th May, 2010 - 12:30am / Post ID: #

Mormon Beliefs About Aliens - Page 4

Thanks for the link JB. And I think that you have a good point about the quote from Joseph Smith. I had not heard about this Joseph Smith message until this page, so I am not sure of it's path, whether it was spoken as doctrine or just an opinion. Either way, for now, I am sticking to my opinion that we have not been visited.

Sponsored Links:
26th May, 2010 - 4:22pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Beliefs Mormon

Deity is not from this planet so in a sense we do get visits from 'aliens' if you want to look at it that way. Angels were former humans but I don't know if angels that visit us are limited to those born here.

Post Date: 31st May, 2010 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Mormon Beliefs About Aliens
A Friend

Mormon Beliefs About Aliens Studies Doctrine Mormon

Interesting thought, I like it. Personally I have always wondered what is out there. I lean toward believing there are others out there. But I'm not sure we will be able to communicate with each other, at least in this period of time.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: It is not necessary to quote the entire post of the user above you. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 31st May, 2010 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Aliens Beliefs Mormon

Name: Sal

Comments: We are told that there are worlds without number and I think this is the whole reason we are so far apart from those other worlds. What good would our testing period be in probation if we could just fly to another planet and get their views of Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.

31st May, 2010 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Aliens Beliefs Mormon

international QUOTE (Utah Mormon @ 26-May 10, 4:22 PM)
...but I don't know if angels that visit us are limited to those born here.

Utah Mormon...

international QUOTE
D&C 130:5 ... But there are no angels who minister to this earth but those who do belong or have belonged to it.

So, if I understand this correctly, the only angels we would see here are those who belong or did belong to this earth.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Quote Tags here. When you do not use these tags source material that is not your own may appear to be yours when it is not. The Source of your Quote should also be provided. See our Constructive Posting Policy.

31st May, 2010 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Beliefs About Aliens

Good point. This says that even on a spiritual level God does not allow any 'outside' help. That really is a hit against the alien theories.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Jun, 2010 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

Mormon Beliefs Aliens - Page 4

international QUOTE (Utah Mormon @ 26-May 10, 4:22 PM)
Deity is not from this planet so in a sense we do get visits from 'aliens' if you want to look at it that way.

You mean G-d is not from this planet? Where do you get that information from? All we know is that his RESIDENCE is near Kolob, no where it says that's where he's from.

Post Date: 17th Jul, 2010 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

Mormon Beliefs Aliens Mormon Doctrine Studies - Page 4

Name: Nick

Comments: Here's my take on aliens. Sure their are alien life forms on other planets. Joseph interpreted literal beasts from one of those passages in Rev. That's in the D&C.

But ask yourself this question... Even if Joseph had not said that God does not permit cross communication between these worlds...Why in the world would God attempt to confuse our understanding of the Universe when we can't even understand our own world?

So what of these sightings? I say they are real but not sent from God to confuse and distract us but rather Satan's evil little demons posing as aliens to throw us off the track in several different ways.

I'll give you an example...Look at the latest movies about the end of the world. Who are we to believe is going to save us ...Aliens?

Who does this detract us from who is really out to save us?

And where do these movie makers receive their inspiration to create these illusions? Get my drift?

And if they were truly some kind of tangible aliens and space ships, then why can't we ever seem to grab one? Is it because they are evil spirits popping in and out and out to detract & deceive us at a time when Christ will soon shake the world and try to grab our attention to prophecies that have been made in hopes of bringing a few lost souls back on board?

God would never allow aliens from another of his creations to interfere with his work to distract us, but He has given Satan some pretty impressive power to do his thing...

And if they were God's aliens, why would he chose to allow the ugly ones to show up? Why not other people just like us who we know occupy other planets so that our game wouldn't be thrown off by such oddities?

No. These other worlds belong to God and not Satan. Satan owns nothing more material than spirit matter...just like the intangible aliens we see more and more of that just seem to disappear into thin air.

The alien thing is simple. Satan's got game when it comes to deception using smoke & mirrors.

Next time you see one, do like Joseph says to do...Ask to shake his hand. Have you ever heard a report of an alien shaking a person's hand?

Sometimes they put their dirty little hands all over you but how many have extended that sign of good will? It's something that Heavenly Father does not permit them to do.

Just like God allowing the anti Christ to take on the title of God but not allowing Him to take on the name of Christ... Same stuff.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting check your spelling. Join the Community to have access to a Spell Checker

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Mormon Beliefs About Aliens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,