[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net

[suggestion] Ensign Net - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 21st Feb, 2004 - 11:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
20th Oct, 2002 - 4:24pm / Post ID: #

I think it would be a good idea to have the ensign and other magazines on the net. They could probably be saved as PDF files and then simply downloaded. This would save a lot of expense and also enable more homes to have the messages contained therein.

Yes, I know that the First Presidency message is available, but I am talking about the whole ensign, including the stories. If this could be extended to the New Era and Friend that would be great!

Sponsored Links:
21st Oct, 2002 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Net the Ensign Suggestion

That's cool but that's a lotttttt of work to put all of it online! I'm sure they will do it  eventually...
I LOVE the Ensign by the way, has great material for lessons and activities in the Church. smile.gif

21st Oct, 2002 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign on the Net Studies Doctrine Mormon

Actually it can be done simply. They just scan each page and save  as a .PDF and we download it. To scan should not take more than 30 minutes, edit another 45 and compile another 45. Its not meant to be shown online, but downloaded from an online database.

BUT this is sounding like the computer forum so better stop there wink.gif

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2002 - 10:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

They already have the Ensigns online at lds.org

9th Nov, 2002 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

[quote]They already have the Ensigns online at lds.org [/quote]
My first post said the whole ensign and not just in part. this along with other magazines. Available for download too for home and visiting teachers, etc.

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2004 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

All of the Church magazines from 2001 are available at lds.org in pdf format. All of it, in color to boot. Plus the curriculum.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Feb, 2004 - 6:35am / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign the Net

The church website has certainly come a long way in just one year! It's awesome to be able to search and find every conference address, VT and HT messages etc.
*This* is what the information age is all about!

Roz

21st Feb, 2004 - 11:58am / Post ID: #

[Suggestion] Ensign the Net Mormon Doctrine Studies

All of the Church magazines from 2001 are available at lds.org in pdf format.

Including this month's? If you are talking about yester year's Ensigns then I know that already, they have a CD too that can be purchased for cheap. I should clarify my first post, I am talking about having the entire current month's Ensign on the net so you do not have to order it. I know they have the First Presidency and VT message, but ot the current Ensign. Thanks.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: [Suggestion] Ensign on the Net

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,