New Zealand Miners - Page 3 of 5

Attempt to cap Pike River shaft as redundancies - Page 3 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Dec, 2010 - 11:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
New Zealand West Coast mine
28th Nov, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Miners - Page 3

The fact that there have been 4 explosions in the mine no leaves a very tough job for the people to recover bodies.

There may have been huge damage to the bodies but the fact they are not sure exactly where the people were and where the explosions started from gives them no idea to the state of any bodies.

The plan to recover the dead men is still going ahead but with the mine being very unpredictable it is very much a unknown as to when they will be able to do that.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 3:11am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Miners Zealand New

Pike River relatives look for answers

Miners' families are desperate for answers after the Pike River disaster, a miner's partner says. Ref. Source 2

30th Nov, 2010 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

New Zealand Miners History & Civil Business Politics

The very sad thing is that with the fires that are no burning and the explosions carrying on that the likelihood of getting out any bodies in tact are very slim.

It is hard for the families involved but if things don't clear up in a hurry they have said that nothing maybe found until after Xmas.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

3rd Dec, 2010 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Miners Zealand New

This was way worst than the Chile accident and I'm not getting much on it. That is real heartbreaking for the families specially at Christmas time to not have their fathers / husbands.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 23 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.3%

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2010 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

Miners Zealand New

Mine chief 'should have apologised'

Pike River Coal has defended itself against unions who say chief executive Peter Whittall is no hero and the company may yet be culpable in the deaths of 29 miners. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2010 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Miners

More blasts at mine feared

Pike River recovery staff fear capping the fiery mine may prompt further explosions. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Dec, 2010 - 4:37am / Post ID: #

New Zealand Miners - Page 3

This very tragic event is still not resolved by families being able to recover the bodies of their loved ones...

I'm think that by the time they do get to check there wil not be many remains left which is a very sad thing for the families.

Post Date: 10th Dec, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

New Zealand Miners Politics Business Civil & History - Page 3

Attempt to cap Pike River shaft as redundancies confirmed

Attempts will be made this morning to cap a shaft into the Pike River Coal mine and quell the intense fire believed to be burning in the West Coast mine, which has entombed 29 men. Ref. Source 6

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: New Zealand Miners

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,