General Forum Updates - Page 38 of 40

No New Registrations I am currently in transit - Page 38 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 19th Sep, 2005 - 12:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Closed
Find out the latest general improvements to this forum.
17th Jan, 2005 - 12:48am / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates - Page 38

New Moderator Contact Page
https://www.bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?act=contactmod

Members tend to bog down the Administrator with unnecessary questions that could FIRST be answered in the FAQ Board and then by a Moderator. If you have a question or concern about where to post then please contact a Mod instead of directly contacting Admin. This can be done via the Contact Mod Page.

NOTE: You may continue to contact Admin with regards to change of membership status and / or error messages (not to be confused with Watch Dog messages).

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2005 - 6:19pm / Post ID: #

Updates Forum General

RPG Reminders

Some RPGs have a timed response in which you are supposed to make a roll, if you do not check that RPG within the allotted time then it reminds you in the same place Perspehone's Message appears.

6th Jul, 2005 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates Feedback & FAQ News Community

Profile Enhancement

Some users did not have the mistal font and it caused the Member's Profile name to appear extra large - this has been fixed.

A handy links bar (on some Skins this may appear at the bottom of the Profile rather than on top) has been added to give other infrequently used options more highlight.

15th Jul, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Page 38 Updates Forum General

Bare Bones Skin

After much consideration we felt it would be good to introduce a BARE BONES Skin that would take out ALL the links and features and just allow a user to get INTO discussions right away. This will cater for those who easily get confused as well as allow those who are here for discussion only and nothing more to get to the meat of the matter - the threads, posts, topics, etc. You can test this skin via the drop down Skin selector if you wish. The Bare Bones Skin is now the default Skin which means all new members will see this Skin First.

7th Aug, 2005 - 5:12pm / Post ID: #

Updates Forum General

Awards Fix

I fixed a piece of code that was causing the 'Awards(x)' link to not show in posts. Now it should be available in all Skins save for Dial-up and Bare Bones. To learn more about this feature go here. You will see the link somewhere in your or another member's post either to the left under your avatar, under your signature or above your post depending on the Skin you are using.

9th Aug, 2005 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates

Talking Bot

Added a talking Bot to all the Portal pages as well as corrected some minor mistakes in some Skins. The talking bot shows a model giving you information, the voice is LDS_forever. You can click a preset question to get more info.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Sep, 2005 - 3:53pm / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates - Page 38

All RPG Post Counts Restored

I am sure many of you will be glad to read this... all your RPG posts are now added to your culminative post count. This is in keeping with our new open policy making it easier for everyone to achieve in the Community. This also means that your activity rating can be increased by RPGs alone.

Anyone For Member Wars

The Member Wars Board has been opened up to allow anyone to post or reply you do not even need RPGer status.

19th Sep, 2005 - 12:35am / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 38

No New Registrations

I am currently in transit or pretty close to it, so as a security measure no new users will be able to access the Community until I can get back and check on things. They will be able to register, but a message will follow saying that I have to validate their account.

Of course the Mods will keep an eye on current Members until then so make sure to be on your best behavior wink.gif.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: General Forum Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,