General Forum Updates - Page 39 of 40

As the Community data grows we have to find - Page 39 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 15th Apr, 2020 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 
Closed
Find out the latest general improvements to this forum.
12th Nov, 2005 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates - Page 39

Schedule Field

A Schedule Field has been added to all profiles so Members can let everyone know beforehand what level of participation can be expected from them. To update this simply update your profile.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2005 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Updates Forum General

Christian Singles Field

If you are single then you can add the kind of person you are looking for within your profile. This information can be seen in the Singles Boards.

31st Dec, 2005 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates Feedback & FAQ News Community

New Profile Field

You will now see the Credit US$ field in your profile. This shows the amount of actual money (equivalent) the user has earned or given, that has not been spent towards Community features and / or in-house web design features.

25th Oct, 2006 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Page 39 Updates Forum General

Email Notification of Replies

In the past we had to disable this to only those who wanted it, but now that we have our own server space we have enabled it again. This means in every Thread you post you WILL be notified by Email of replies unless you manually choose not to.

Upgraded Members: Remember you also have the Favorite feature to keep track of the Topics you like the most.

14th Oct, 2007 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Updates Forum General

Not Able To Login

I got a few Emails from Members who said they could not Login. I tried to duplicate the error using different Browsers but came up with nothing. The only other thing that I could figure was the problem was a heavy log of IP addresses that the server was keeping. I got rid of that, ran a few tests and all seems well. If you are still unable to login please do Contact me right away. I apologize for any distress.

5th Dec, 2007 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates

Update To Forum Rules:

Needed lines were added to our Forum Rules:

1. Lastly, action or instruction given by Moderators is NOT up for debate. We do not have the time to be arguing with Members about how the Community should be managed. Members who do not understand this will be instantly deleted without warning.

2. Discussions on various Topics are for debate and constructive arguments, but NOT our rules or policies or actions of Moderators. Members who fail to understand this will have their account removed without warning.

3. If you start an argument and are brought up on a point then defend it rather than try to bring up other issues without first resolving points of interest.

This is nothing new, but is written to help solidify our position here.

Compare Page Change

Additionally, regular Members no longer have PM access. Members who wish to Discuss anything with other Members can use Welcome / Rave Threads for that.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Apr, 2020 - 4:51pm / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates - Page 39

We do not really send out newsletters anymore so I thought I would use this Thread to post a general update.

We have been doing some DB fixing in the background so you may have gotten some error / blank pages recently and for this we apologize. Everything is stable now so you should be good to surf without interruption, however if anything is amiss please do contact us.

15th Apr, 2020 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

General Forum Updates Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 39

As the Community data grows we have to find ways to make our server work efficiently without added costs so that led to some failed experiments earlier today that put us off by an hour. We found a good level of serving now so we won't be messing with the DB or server anymore for quite awhile so you should not experience any down time or go slows. Thanks for your patience.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: General Forum Updates

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,