Abinadi Introduction

Abinadi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 5th Dec, 2010 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2010 - 11:56am / Post ID: #

Abinadi Introduction
A Friend

Abinadi Introduction

I have always been a member of the LDS Church. I"m looking for a group of like minded people that love to understand, and shear the doctrine and teachings of the Gospel.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2010 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Abinadi

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message.

Basically, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to freely interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Deep Doctrine Board.

Sometimes people want to talk about things like Polygamy, Adam god theory, etc. Those kind of Topics are kept in what we call the 'LDS Mature Board'. We have certain requirements that must be met for that section: See Here

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion as some tend to become offended or argumentative, this may not be you, but just in case.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board and add your input.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Donate to Upgrade

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Abinadi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

international QUOTE (Abinadi)
You mentioned an article to read before sharing thoughts; I was not able to find the article, so if this was not really in line with that article my apologies still getting use to how this is all done.

First of all welcome to the site. I brought this here because answering in the "Meat of the Gospel" Thread would have taken it off topic. I wanted to ask what article you are referring to? Any questions you have about how the Community runs can also be asked here.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Abinadi Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Abinadi

I think this is from the post that started the thread "Meat of the Gospel"

international QUOTE
Are you a meat eatter? Not as in steak, but eatting the meat of the Gospel. What is the meat of the Gospel? Read the article to find out and then share your thoughts.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2010 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,048
Flag Posts: 51,705
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,600.30 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Abinadi

Oh I see what you are saying now, that is because the date of that first post was: Apr 12, 2003, 8:51pm which means it has long been removed now.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!

> TOPIC: Abinadi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,