Forum Contest - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 28th Aug, 2003 - 8:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Closed
11th Aug, 2003 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!

Contest for 11th August, 2003

Prize: You get 100 forum coins!

Contest: Start the most new messages to win!

Rules: You must be a member of the forum. You may start new messages on any board except the moderator and rpg boards. The new message you start MUST NOT already exist. If it does you will be disqualified. Each new message you start should be unique so as to not duplicate similar threads already started. Replies to messages DON'T COUNT, it must be a new message started by you. Those that spam will be banned.

Time: You have all of today and the winner will be announced tonight after 12pm in this thread.

Sponsored Links:
12th Aug, 2003 - 3:43am / Post ID: #

Contest Forum

Congrats goes to member robert123 for posting the most new threads yeaterday!

Stay tuned for more upcoming contests.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 9:22am / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!
A Friend

Forum Contest! Feedback & FAQ News Community

Congrats goes to member robert123 for posting the most new threads yeaterday!

Stay tuned for more upcoming contests.

woo hoo i won lol. My first forum coins too biggrin.gif

12th Aug, 2003 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

Contest Forum

@ Robert123, check the thread in the welcome board or help section or bank for ways to get more forum coin wink.gif

25th Aug, 2003 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

Contest Forum

Contest for 25th August, 2003

Prize: You get your own forum web page!
(You are given access to create your own web page via [img]https://www.bordeglobal.com/board/YaBBImages/homepage.gif[/img] 'My Casa' see link at top menu)

Contest: Start the most new messages to win!

Rules: You must be a member of the forum. You may start new messages on any board except the moderator and rpg boards. The new message you start MUST NOT already exist. If it does you will be disqualified. Each new message you start should be unique so as to not duplicate similar threads already started. Replies to messages DON'T COUNT, it must be a new message started by you. Those that spam will be banned.

28th Aug, 2003 - 5:44pm / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!

Oppsss... I forgot to say that the winner of this contest is Msslmshdy30! Congrats. you can now build your own 'Casa'.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Aug, 2003 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

Forum Contest!
A Friend

Forum Contest

i keep missing these contests!!!  :( do you have a set time you plan to have the next one?

28th Aug, 2003 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Forum Contest Community News FAQ & Feedback

Mystic, the contests are done at random, so you just have to look out for them. They will always be announced on this thread so you might want to make sure you are set to be notified of replies wink.gif

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Forum Contest!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,