Young Justice - Page 2 of 3

[yeah] I got about 2 episodes in before I - Page 2 - Comic / Anime PBP RPGs, Reviews - Posted: 1st Aug, 2012 - 8:30am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Young Justice Tv Series
TV Series
Post Date: 12th Mar, 2011 - 7:25pm / Post ID: #

Young Justice - Page 2

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 9 - The team finds itself wandering the desert of Bialya with no memory of the last six months"¦or of each other. Only Miss Martian can restore their minds and figure out what happened, but is she too late to save Superboy?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Sep, 2011 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Justice Young

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 10 - In Taipei, Red Arrow attempts to prevent the League of Shadows from disrupting a peace conference. When he gets in over his head, he calls in Aqualad for assistance. Meanwhile, Superboy and Miss Martian have their first day of high school.

Post Date: 25th Sep, 2011 - 12:05am / Post ID: #

Young Justice Reviews & RPGs PBP Anime / Comic

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 11 - Batman assigns Superboy and Miss Martian to go undercover inside Belle Reve Penitentiary, a federal prison designed to house the world's worst super-villains"¦

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2011 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Justice Young

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 13 - Already exhausted and rattled after a home turf invasion of the Cave, the team learns that Aqualad - their friend and leader - withheld vital information that put them all at risk. When Batman sends the team and new "den-mother" Captain Marvel to India to investigate bizarre reports of armed animals attacking human beings, can Aqualad pull his fractured team together?

Young Justice
Young Justice (Hover)

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2011 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Justice Young

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 14 - When plant creatures attack major cities around the world, the team is eager to join the fight alongside the Justice League. Instead, Batman assigns them a still more dangerous task - taking out the plants" masters: a secret society of super-villains: the Injustice League!

Post Date: 22nd Oct, 2011 - 11:16pm / Post ID: #

Young Justice

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 15 - The team is on the hunt for Red Tornado, determined to find out once and for all whether the robot was the mole - even if it means kidnapping new friend Zatanna and dragging her along on their quest!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2011 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

Young Justice - Page 2

Young Justice - Season 1 Episode 17 - Conner Kent's pet Sphere has undergone a startling transformation, bringing it to the attention of the Forever People of New Genesis. Turns out Sphere originally belonged to them"¦ and they want it back!

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2012 - 8:30am / Post ID: #

Young Justice
A Friend

Young Justice Comic / Anime PBP RPGs & Reviews - Page 2

[yeah] I got about 2 episodes in before I decided to re-watch the Amazing X-men. I don't know why I just couldn't get behind it all.

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Young Justice

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,