[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

[medieval] Search Gold Camp - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Nov, 2003 - 11:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (51) »
Closed
5th Nov, 2003 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Plan your actions here for the scenario called, 'In Search of Gold'. You will need to choose a leader for this adventure as well as recruit.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Nov, 2003 - 9:41pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

CAMP Gold Search Medieval

Leirsgrios walks to the middle of the town square and sits down at  a nearby bench.  He is all geared up and ready for adventure.  Leirsgrios is looking around for adventurers to join up with him.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP RPG PBP Medieval World

""Enelya ..walks up from behind and plops beside Leirsgrios and says ""

*Boo hi!!!...Ready to go i see..*S*...I am soo excited about this adventure..it is going to be FUNN!!!!...what you think?? *

""Enelya Giggles ..then Smiles at Leirsgrios"" ...

*She says i hope you dont mind me siting here with you ...*S*..*

""Then She looks around to wait for the others..""

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 12:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Leirsgrios smiles when Eneyla tried to scare him, acting as if he was accually scared.

Leirsgrios says, "I can't wait till we can get into that cave and start fighting, I don't mind.  You sleep well knowing that all those bats are dead?"

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Omega and his dog walk into the square from the north, he sees his travelling friends so he makes his way over there.  Omega sits by Eneyla and says, "Hey, whats up guys?  Ready for some fun?  You kill and will I watch.  Great plan eh?"  He laughs at his own lame joke.  "You two look set for adventure, alghough i don't know if i should take my dog pheonix along with us..."

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 2:39pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Liete finally comes to the town square and sees her friends.  She waves and walks to them.  'Hiya guys.  I am so psyched about exploring the area on this map.  I believe I may have enough equipment, but maybe we should purchase some extra torches, since we will be underground and away from natural light.  I would also like to buy a flask to put drinking water in.  You never know if it might come in handy as well.  But I believe all my equipment is in order and my gear is packed.'

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 9:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP

Leirsgrios looks at Liete and says, "Alright, lets wait a bit and find out if any more party hardy adventurers are gonna join us.  I wonder how big that snake is...."

Leirsgrios looks at Omega, then looks down at his dog..."hi ya lil' mutt..." then he rubs its head, he then looks up at Omega with a grin.

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2003 - 11:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold CAMP World Medieval PBP RPG

'I hope to find battles, ' Liete says cooly.  'No battles, I can't advance my experience with my sword and skills in battle.  The treasure will be a bonus.  Or at least I hope there will be treasure on this adventure.  I don't mind helping out the poor people, but I need to make some cash to buy some better armor too.'

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (51) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! CAMP

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,