[Medieval] In Search of Gold!

[medieval] Search Gold - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 18th Nov, 2003 - 6:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
5th Nov, 2003 - 9:25am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

In Search of Gold!

After resting fo a day or two to get over your sleepless nights at the farms you decide to study the map for a bit. It looks curious, but what seems exciting about it is the mention of gold! You wonder about it and the symbols marked on all over the old scroll.

user posted image

GM: Study the map carefully. Form your party by posting in the camp thread. The adventure will resume Friday 7th November, 2003. You may need more party members to fulfill this adventure.

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2003 - 8:48am / Post ID: #

Gold Search Medieval

The Game Master says...

You look over your small group and wonder if today is a good day to die.

Omega says, "Leirsgrios, can I borrow a Dry Ration because I only have two.  I will pay ya back when we get off our adventure. I'm gonna take my torch, 2 healing herbs, 2 disease herbs, 1 insect ointment, and my Weapons and Armor.  I will take 2 water skins and 3 dry rations."

Liete says, "I will carry with me my 2 handed sword and my short sword for battles in tight places of course I will bring my rations and skin waters... I will bring 4 dry rations and 4 skin waters and I think they will fit in my belt pouch.   I will also carry with me my blanket.  I don't want to sleep on the ground cold if ya know what I mean.  We will have to rest sometime and I want to be half way warm or comfortable.  Last but not least, the map of course."

Eneyla says, "I'm taking everything I own with me."

Kitana says, "I as well am taking everything I have."

Leirsgrios looks at the group of travellers and says, "Alright, it seems we are all ready.  We just need to drop off the supplies that we aren't taking with us.  I will be taking all my weapons and armor 3 dry rations, 2 water skins and both my torches.  Liete, one of these torches is for you.  Omega, take this ration so you will have three."

Leirsgrios gives one torch to Liete and one Dry Ration to Omega. As the party leaves town they stop by Leirsgrios's, Liete's and Omega's places so they can drop off their unwanted supplies and pets.  The party then leaves town and heads to the cave.  

On the way to the cave Leirsgrios and Eneyla stand side by side at the front of the party.  Omega and Kitana will be right behind them and Eneyla will be behind them in the rear.  The party will be very alert and prepare for all scenarios.

Suddenly you say to yourself... wait, where is the cave? Which direction are we going in?

GM: I will soon impose rules about exchanging/giving items since it seems to be a regular style of play here. Not only is it very confussing for me to track, but it also defeats the focus of the game. Loof for them soon in the rules section. With regards to your current scenario - where are you going?

11th Nov, 2003 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Liete quietly says, "I studied the map earlier, we are supposed to go 60 miles NE between the hills and we should come to a Large Oak."

Leirsgrios says, "Alright, I made a mistake in our last formation guys.  Lets change it so Liete and I are side by side in the front.  Kitana and Omega and side by side a few steps behind Liete and I and Eneyla is close behind Kitana and Omega."

Omega says, "Okay, lets get going.  Lets not waste any time.  Watch for bandits or possible traps while we are travelling.  Bandits like to jump people in uncharted areas."

Leirsgrios says, "Okay, is everyone ready?  I assume so, so lets get going."

The party walks out NE of town and omega says,

"Guys, I wanna see that map for a second.  Lets move off the road and Liete and I will study the map."  

The party moves off the road to the left. Omega and Liete study the map and looking at that it says we should go 60 miles, but it could be go miles.  Omega says, "Let's just travel the miles till we reach the hills we are supposed to go between."  Liete agrees with Omega.

You start a trek from the Village heading in a North East direction. The day is nice and skys are clear so it is promising. You are walking through what is basically 'known' territory of the Village and do not expect much. The surroundings are plain with patches of small forest here and there. After 30 miles on foot you are tired. You see more and more the necessity of having better transport and hope to buy a horse one day or at least a wagon where you can hop on and give rest to your aching ankles. You stop in a nearby patch of woods and devour one ration and drink some from your water skin to make up from your hardship. Omega's foot starts to crack in certain places and bleeds making him limp. those of you resourceful enough try to bandage the wound.

After sometime you start your journey again and it is now evening time. It is getting too dark to continue. You think it would be best to make camp, but you could always continue if you so desire, you decide to discuss it as a camp. Omega is in agnony and doubts he can continue on foot anymore. Looking at his foot you see that the skin has been torn.

GM: It is now 6:00pm and everyone is pretty beat. Omega has a body of 4 only making him a fragile person for such distance. Say what you will do now.

12th Nov, 2003 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Gold Search Medieval

The Game Master says...

While you ponder what to do Omega sheds a tear from his aching foot. He sits to rest and wonders what made him believe that he could walk 60 miles? In fact he thinks of what you have covered thus far and then starts to think about how many miles you may have left.

GM: Small decisions do not need several days. However, if you continue to just dwell in thought then things may happen for/to you wink.gif

13th Nov, 2003 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Gold Search Medieval

The Game Master says...

Omega feels bad that he is slowing down the group. You try to console him. The rest of the group plans a watch system for the night. You make a camp with dried branches and a small fire.

Leirsgrios says, "Place your supplies by your feet, we never know when we are gonna get attacked so having stuff on you other than your weapons and armor isn't a good idea.  So just sleep with your armor and weapons."  

The sleep is uncomfortable for everyone. Sleeping in the open was never a dream come true. Omega feels rested, but his feet feel very sore and after trying to walk he begins to see how painful it is to walk.

GM: Say what you will do now. It is 6:00 am.

14th Nov, 2003 - 8:47am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Omega starts to feel uncomfortable as the group deliberates their next move. He wonders if he will be of any use as he is... his low soul makes pride set in and he thinks of how intelligent he is and then attributes his own mind to being the reason for everyone reaching thus far. Yet it is not his decision alone and time is wasting.

GM: It is 6:30am. Great hunger is setting in as you only eat an iron ration yesterday.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
14th Nov, 2003 - 10:34pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Search Gold

The Game Master says...

After much deliberation, the party feels they cannot go on any more.  They decide to head back to town while eatting a ration along the way. Leirsgrios and Eneyla will help Omega walk when his feet get sore which is most of the journey. You reach back to the Village by nightfall, you have spent your day moving slowly and you are very tired. Upon arrival you sense disappointement among party members and think to plan more carefully based on the abilities of each individual.

GM: Say what you will do now.

18th Nov, 2003 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Search Gold World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

As you ponder what you should do the day seems to turn into a dim mist of doom. It is not a curse nor a fog but heavy clouds of rain that have blocked out the sun. The people of the market try to cover their stuff and move to what would be safer surroundings as light drops begin to fall followed by small white balls like pearls, but they are not pearls - it is a hail storm!

GM: Say what you will do now. it is now noon.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,