[Medieval] In Search of Gold! PARTY ORDER

[medieval] Search Gold Party Order - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Nov, 2003 - 4:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
5th Nov, 2003 - 9:29am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Party order is placed here as it has been done in other threads. Only the party leader posts here after the new players have been added.

Sponsored Links:
6th Nov, 2003 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

ORDER PARTY Gold Search Medieval

The Game Master says...

Just to let you know that all players from the last adventure was updated. Only one character increased a level.

Post Date: 10th Nov, 2003 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] In Search of Gold! PARTY ORDER RPG PBP Medieval World

Name of Leader:   Leirsgrios

Name of Second Leader:   Liete

Scenario: In Search of Gold!

Number of Players:   5

Names of Players:   Liete (Msslm), Leirsgrios (Leirsgrios), Omega (Gabriel), Kitana (Nat), Eneyla (Lovely Pearl)

Who will be in the lead:   Leirsgrios

Who will be in the lead 2nd:   Liete

Who will be in the rear:   Kitana

Who will be in the rear 2nd:   Eneyla

Who will negotiate for the party:   Omega

When in an open field what will be your formation:   Leirsgrios will be at the front, Eneyla will be behind him and to his left and Omega will be behind him and to his right.  Liete and Kitana will be behind those two watching the flank.

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:   Leirsgrios, Liete, Eneyla, Kitana, Omega

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:   Kitana

Who will react first to attack:   Leirsgrios, Eneyla and Liete

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:   Liete

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: 48 hours

Omega says, "Leirsgrios, can i borrow a Dry Ration because I only have two.  I will pay ya back when we get off our adventure. I'm gonna take my torch, 2 healing herbs, 2 disease herbs, 1 insect ointment, and my Weapons and Armor.  I will take 2 water skins and 3 dry rations."

Liete says, "I will carry with me my 2 handed sword and my short sword for battles in tight places of course I will bring my rations and skin waters...I will bring 4 dry rations and 4 skin waters and I think they will fit in my belt pouch.   I will also carry with me my blanket.  I don't want to sleep on the ground cold if ya know what I mean.  We will have to rest sometime and I want to be half way warm or comfortable.  Last but not least, the map of course."

Eneyla says, "I'm taking everything I own with me."

Kitana says, "I as well am taking everything I have."

Leirsgrios looks at the group of travellers and says, "Alright, it seems we are all ready.  We just need to drop off the supplies that we aren't taking with us.  I will be taking all my weapons and armor 3 dry rations, 2 water skins and both my torches.  Liete, one of these torches is for you.  Omega, take this ration so you will have three."

Leirsgrios gives one torch to Liete and one Dry Ration to Omega.   As the party leaves town they stop by Leirsgrios's, Liete's and Omega's places so they can drop off their un needed supplies and pets.  The party then leaves town and heads to the cave.

On the way to the cave Leirsgrios and Eneyla stand side by side at the front of the party.  Omega and Kitana will be right behind them and Eneyla will be behind them in the rear.  The party will be very alert and prepare for all scenarios.

Post Date: 11th Nov, 2003 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Liete quietly says, "I studied the map earlier, we are supposed to go 60 miles NE between the hills and we should come to a Large Oak."

Leirsgrios says, "Alright, i made a mistake in our last formation guys.  Lets change it so Liete and I are side by side in the front.  Kitana and Omega and side by side a few steps behind Liete and I and Eneyla is close behind Kitana and Omega."

Omega says, "Okay, lets get going.  Lets not waste any time.  Watch for bandits or possible traps while we are travelling.  Bandits like to jump people in uncharted areas."

Leirsgrios says, "Okay, is everyone ready?  I assume so, so lets get going."

The party walks out NE of town and omega says, "Guys, i wanna see that map for a second.  Lets move off the road and Liete and I will study the map."  The party moves off the road to the left. Omega and Liete study the map and looking at that it says we should go 60 miles, but it could be go miles.  Omega says, "Let's just travel the miles till we reach the hills we are supposed to go between."  Liete agrees with Omega.

The party will then head NE until they reach the hills they are supposed to go between and find the Large Oak.

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2003 - 9:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Omega says, "Sorry guys, I can't handle the trip and am slowing you guys down.  I gotta get some rest so i can hopefully continue on tomorrow.  Leirsgrios and Kitana should take first watch, then Liete and Eneyla can take second watch.  I will just cry myself to sleep."  

Liete looks at Omega and says  will gladly take last watch with Enelya.'  Liete looks around and says, 'Let's set up under a tree...I will need to rest soon to handle night watch and see if Omega can continue in the morning.'  

Leirsgrios says, "Omega you go to sleep.  Eneyla, you sleep on the right of Omega and Liete you take the left.   I will keep watch by your guys heads.    Kitana, you should hide in the bushes on the opposite side of camp from me.  You are good at hiding and i will watch this side."

Everyone agrees and they find a nice big tree to make camp at.  If no trees around, they will camp in the open  Liete and Kitana work together to make a small fire by making a tee-pee structure out of the wood and lighting it will Lietes flint.  

Leirsgrios says, "Place your supplies by your feet, we never know when we are gonna get attacked so having stuff on you other than your weapons and armor isn't a good idea.  So just sleep with your armor and weapons."

Omega and Eneyla cover themselves with their cloaks and Liete bundles up in her blanket.  Leirsgrios sits near where they are sleepin and hides under his cloak.  Kitana goes and hides by a bush on the other side of the camp.  She covers herself with her cloak so she can hide and watch at the same time.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2003 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

After much deliberation, the party feels they cannot go on any more.  They decide to head back to town, they eat a ration because they are hungry and they proceed back to town.  Leirsgrios and Eneyla will help Omega walk when his feet get sore.  They will walk back in the same formation they walked there in.  If Leirsgrios and Eneyla have to carry Omega, Liete will walk infront of them and Kitana will walk behind them.   They will decide what they are going to do once they get back to town.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Nov, 2003 - 12:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold PARTY ORDER

Number of Players:   6

Names of Players:   Liete (Msslm), Leirsgrios (Leirsgrios), Omega (Gabriel), Kitana (Nat), Eneyla (Lovely Pearl), Excavon

A man named Excavon runs up to the party and says, "Do you guys know where the tavern is?  I need to get out of the hail quickly."  

Liete says, "We are gonna head ther eourselves, follow us."

Leirsgrios says to Eneyla, "Help me help Omega, his ankles most likely still hurt.  C'mon, lets get to the tavern."

The party heads to the tavern in haste, Leirsgrios and Eneyla help Omega get there.  Once we get there, we will plan what we are going to do.

Post Date: 20th Nov, 2003 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

[Medieval] Search Gold PARTY ORDER World Medieval PBP RPG

Number of Players:   7

Names of Players:   Liete (Msslm), Leirsgrios (Leirsgrios), Omega (Gabriel), Kitana (Nat), Eneyla (Lovely Pearl), Excavon, Seether

A man named Seether walks up to the party and introduces himself.  He sas, "I'm sorry to bother you but i heard someone say adventure.  I am looking for a crowd to join.  Could you use my services?"

Leirsgrios says, "Sure, why not.  The more the merrier."  

The party then discuss long and hard of what they should next do.  The decide that they do not have enough money and need to find a way to earn some.

Omega and Kitana think that with their skills as a Magician and a Jester they could put on a good show at the tavern.  They walk up to the Patron and Kitana says, "Hello, we are looking for jobs for a few days.  Would you be interested in hiring a Magician and a Jester to entertain your crowds?"  Omega cuts in and says, "Yes, the longer people stay.  The more they drink.  The more they drink, the more money you make.  What do ya say?  We can put on a good show, especially with this weather, all the people coming in will stay even longer."

Eneyla and Liete decide that they should just rest for the week.  Take it easy while the others earn a few coins.

Excavon and Seether came up with an Idea of making a wagon.    Excavon is a skilled wood worker while Seether can help him out with various metal parts needed because he is a blacksmith.  They  check if they are skilled enough to carry out this task.  If they are skilled enough they will see how much supplies for the wagon are going to cost.  They will decide if they are going to follow through once they see a price.

Leirsgrios feels a need to earn some money.  He asks around the tavern to see if anyone will offer him manual labor job for a week.  He is strong enough that doing labor for someone won't be that bad and it would be an easy way to make cash.

[offtopic]Msslm will probably take over as leader for a couple days for me, i'm getting my wisdom teeth taken out tomorrow morning so i'm gonna be on drugs for the next few days. I also hope everything here is possible[/offtopic]

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] In Search of Gold! PARTY ORDER

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,