World Of Medieval Create Your Character Here - Page 32 of 35

RPG: World of Medieval Alias: Thad Role: Thief - Page 32 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Draconian
Draconian
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 
Closed
Please Note: You should only post in this thread ONCE to create your character. You must have at least 30 Core Posts, Requested RPGer Status via your Intro Thread and maintain an Activity Level of 75% or more. This helps us to know that you are serious about participating and not merely passing through or just looking in out of curiosity. We want serious MATURE players capable of holding their own and their characters in a realistic Play by Post environment.
Create RPG Character Dice JB's Maps RP Etiquette RPG Etiquette JB's SRD Game Master GM Stats
17th Jul, 2012 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Create Your Character Here - Page 32

The Game Master says...

Yes you can purchase equipment in game just be sure to list it in your equipment. You can now join the Camp Thread with your new character.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Create Your Character Here
A Friend

Here Character Create Medieval World

RPG: World of Medieval
Alias: Mick
Role / Class: Magician

Level: 0
Body: 13
Mind: 15
soul: 4

Special Skills: Animal tainer, Trapper

Equipment: Clothes, Hand Axe, Leather Armor, Leather boots, Stray dog, Rope (10'), Rations & waterskin,

2-gold

10th Aug, 2012 - 11:35am / Post ID: #

World Of Medieval Create Your Character Here RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Dizguyear, your character's AC will be 16 and HP will be 7. Your low Soul will mean your character will be on the downside of most things especially where it comes to interacting with people so please note those and put all the information within the various WOM boxes via your profile.

The current Scenario is well underway so now you have two choices:

1. I can fit you in now but it will be at a penalty (what it is I cannot say it all depends on how anxious you are to play)

2. You can wait til the adventurers get back to the Village and then you join in with them.

Which do you want?

Post Date: 10th Aug, 2012 - 12:07pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 32 Here Character Create Medieval World

I'll wait for them to get back to town. I have no need to start at a bigger disadvantage. I think I will just enjoy reading the current adventure for now.

15th Oct, 2012 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Here Character Create Medieval World

RPG: Medieval
Alias: Tanar the Dark
Role/Class: Magician
Body: 8
Mind: 15
Soul: 9
Special Skills: +10% to both secondary skills. Beverage maker, Herbalist
Equipment: Leather backpack 1, clothes 1, blanket 1, healer's pouch 1, leather belt pouch 1, herbs for healing 1, ointment for insects 1, dry ration 3, water skin 2, small flask (2) 1, leather boots 1, cloak 1, sling 1, wooden staff 1
Total cost: 40 gold

15th Oct, 2012 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

The Game Master says...

Tanar looks ready to go. Please fill in the fields / select avatars and so fort via your control panel. You have two choices at this point:

1. Enter the game now at a penalty (I cannot say what it is, you will just have to find out in the story)

Or:

2. You wait til the current adventurers get back to the Village and join them in the Market.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Oct, 2012 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

World Medieval Create Character Here - Page 32

Maybe I'll just wait for them to come back. Is not because of the penalty, I just feel better joining a quest from the start.

Rather off topic, but...
I plan to go to an internet cafe' later (to find a solution for my posting problems) and I will update my details there. Thank you for everything and sorry for always bugging you with my technical problems.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use the Offtopic Tags so that the Thread maintains the SAME subject matter and does not develop into another Topic. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Post Date: 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

World Medieval Create Character Here World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 32

RPG: World of Medieval
Alias: Thad
Role: Thief
Body: 13
Mind: 11
Soul: 7
Special Skills: Swimming/Diver; Bookkeeper
+10% Disarm Trap
+10% Pick Locks
+10% Pick Pockets
+10% Hide in Shadows

Equipment:

-Dagger
-Sling

-Clothes
-Cloak
-Leather Boots

-Small sack
-Belt pouch
-Flask
-Torch
-Flint
-Rope, 50 ft
-Grappling hook
-Scroll, ink, feather, case
-3 days rations
-3 days water

-2 Herbs for Healing

Total: 40

Reconcile Edited: Tonatha on 31st Dec, 2013 - 10:21pm

+  « First of 35 pgs.  28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 

> TOPIC: World Of Medieval Create Your Character Here

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,