[Medieval] Party Order 4

[medieval] Party Order 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 3rd Oct, 2003 - 8:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
12th Sep, 2003 - 1:20pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4

The Game Master says...

:spock: Hmmm... who will be first? Second?  

R P G   P A R T Y    O R D E R

This section is only for FINAL decisions about who will do what in an adventure. After discussion with other players in the thread called, '[Medieval] Camp' the leader appointed will copy the below info and post the answer in a reply thread here.  

----- Copy -----  

Name of Leader:  

Name of Second Leader:  

Scenario: Living Night

Number of Players:  

Names of Players:  

Who will be in the lead:  

Who will be in the lead 2nd:  

Who will be in the rear:  

Who will be in the rear 2nd:  

Who will negotiate for the party:  

When in an open field what will be your formation:  

When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:  

In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:  

Who will react first to attack:  

If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:  

How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)  

----- End ------  

REMEMBER, ONLY POST IN THIS THREAD TO DECIDE FINAL PARTY ORDER. FINAL PARTY ORDER WOULD HAVE BEEN DECIDED IN THE THREAD CALLED, 'THE CAMP'.  

SO OBVIOUSLY YOU WILL WANT TO DISCUSS THE POINTS ABOVE WITH EVERYONE IN THE CAMP AND COME TO AN AGREEMENT.

ONLY POST HERE IF YOU ARE THE ELECTED VOICE OF THE PARTY.  

ALL OTHER POSTS WILL BE REMOVED.

---------------------------------  

After an adventure starts  

When party order is set, the leader uses this thread to say exactly what the party will do based on the last reply in the Scenario thread.  

--------------------------------------  
Example:  

(posts this in scenario) GM: You see a man selling apples 20 for one gold piece. What do you want to do?  

(posts this in the party order thread) Player: Go over to the man and give him two gold pieces and tell him the other gold piece he can keep if he tells me where the local thieves guild is.  

--------------------------------------  

Try to be detailed about what you want to do, if you are not it may leave room for the GM to play your character for you and that might have fatal consequences

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Sep, 2003 - 11:11am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

here is the new party order for you gm,

for the second leader i vote for liete and we can make the same order for combat and corridors. i will scout and attack first and liete will back me up. the others can be for special tasks. for camp sleep we can have whatever since most of us are warriors. here is how i see it

Name of Leader:    
myst
Name of Second Leader:    
liete
Scenario: Living Night  
living night
Number of Players:    
Names of Players:    
 myst, wraight, medusa, liete, molave
Who will be in the lead:    
 myst
Who will be in the lead 2nd:    
 liete
Who will be in the rear:    
 medusa
Who will be in the rear 2nd:    
 wraight
Who will negotiate for the party:    
 myst
When in an open field what will be your formation:    
 spread out
When in camp who will stay awake, 1st, 2nd, etc:    
 same order like above
In a dangerous situation who will disarm traps:    
 molave
Who will react first to attack:    
 myst
If the leader becomes inactive in the forum who will take over:    
 liete
How long does the leader have to be inactive on the forum before someone takes over: (be specific)   two days

we want to go to the bar too and see if there is any info about what is going on at night.

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2003 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 4 RPG PBP Medieval World

in the bar liete and wraith will buy drinks. liete 1 drink and wraith 2 drinks to share. we want to ask the servant questions about what he knows about the killing of the animals at night, show him a gold piece courtesy of liete and then see if we can dig more info out of him?

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2003 - 2:21am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

we will stay together and go to the house of mr smith using the directions we got from the servant. we also will look for anything unusual while we are there.

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2003 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

Order Party Medieval

ok we ask these questions.

mystic
ok things are looking on the up now that we have mister smith with us. lets think of some specific questions to ask so that we get all the info possible. i have a couple already. how much gold can he get from the farmers? if we can stay in one of the barns at night to look at whats going on?

liete
Liete listens to everyone's questions and says, 'We should also ask if the attacks are random or if they happen at certain time of night and of course how often the attacks have happened.  It would have to be pretty big to take out a cow.'

These are really good question, guys.  I also wonder if the attacks are limited to just the farmers livestock or if this beast has attacked any people yet.

wraith
We should ask if there were any remains blood, feathers, intestines? Can you tell us where they were taken from, we should look at the surronding area is there more than one animal, how big, what is it using to kill them, where is it dragging or carrying the animals to. Could we find its lair and catch it off guard when it is not coming out to feed. Are there any burn marks could this be a Dragon? these are all things we should try to find out. I also a agree on setting up a watch point to obsereve the creature in action to see it's moves and find its weakness, but we need to make sure were not down wind so we don't become possible meals.

We should also ask where a good spot to watch from is, we might have to split up a little if it has a wide feeding ground, we will have to figure out a way to signal each other from a distance if this is the case.  

I agree with mystic we should stick together. Let's go right now and do more planning after we get more information. I think we should see about some kind of trap for this beast if it is possible. (possibly a pit and bait?) I know it is a wild idea but being an animal trainer I wonder if it is possible to train this creature at all for our benefit.

medusa
What do you mean exactly by 'they were taken'? they were taken by somebody or killed?
What kind of marks were left on the animals?
Did anybody hear any strange sounds?
Did you all see footsteps of any kind?

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2003 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 4

some want more money so we want to ask the farmer about the gold and what we get.

wraiht
I have some rope but I don't know if it would be stong enough. I also don't know what kind of trap we could set not using bait and that wouldn't hurt the animals too. Maybe we dig a pit at the hole in the fence and put sharped sticks at the bottom then cover it with grass and hay, I think molave should have his bow ready and if it gets past our trap he could take careful aim for its throat if it gets close enough other wise I would wait for a kill and try to follow it at a distance. It may be wolves and there could be more of them. Mabey molave could poison his arrows in case he misses the throat. more ideas?

molave
I understand your trepidation at becoming involved in this quest Medusa, especially since the chance for gold is slim, however, what do you intend to do with the gold if you are to dead to spend it anyways?? I can see about making a poison *note - the gm will have to say I can or I can't*, but I will be more than happy to take aim and put some arrows in whatever is doing this. Remember though that a wounded bear is a dangerous bear... I would rather poison a sheep and let it eat the dang sheep than get close enough to shoot it...

liete
Yes, something needs to be planned for who is going to be watching the sheep (or was it goats?), and chickens.  I think the pig pen may be ok, because it seems like it is closer to the farmer's home and in between the two barns.  I will volunteer to watch the sheep (or was it goats?).

Medusa
I volunteer to check the chickens since they seem like the target, maybe somebody else can give me a hand to check it out, I need to find a near by place around the chickens to hide or maybe built something so when the 'monster' or whatever it is comes around we can observe it without making ourselves noticeable.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Oct, 2003 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4

The Game Master says...

Specifics please

Please post just specific final decisions so that I do not have to read through a whole lot to then guess what everyone is doing. Thanks.

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2003 - 8:33pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Party Order 4
A Friend

[Medieval] Party Order 4 World Medieval PBP RPG

Each of the party members take up position based on Molave's map and quietly remain alert through out the night keeping an ready position should the creature attack.

In the event of an attack the archers will take a bead on the creature and try to put it down quickly with arrows, the grounded wariors will try to surround the beast and attack it's lower extremities. bringing it down.

In the event the beast begins to overpower the melee, particpants should utilize a geurilla retreat, attack, run, attack, run etc until they have made cover. at this point Molave will resume archer attacks as will Medusa once she has returned to cover.

In the event the beast does not show they will remain watchfull and reunite at the Lamb's pen to debrief what was seen and heard over the night. Then we should all grab a bite of food then retire to the hayloft for a few hours of rest before venturing out to determine if another farm was attacked.

If the battle is favorable and we succeed, then we should ensure the beast is dead and attempt an identification... then have food and sleep.

If the battle is lost, we will tend our wounded and try to determine what we are fighting, then hopefully it will have left a trail of blood wherever it is going or we wounded it sufficiently to make it leave a ground trail... then eat and rest a  bit before following the trail...

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Party Order 4

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,