[Medieval] Camp IV

[medieval] Camp Iv - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Sep, 2003 - 4:40am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (38) »
Closed
12th Sep, 2003 - 1:51am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV

The Game Master says...

Next game starts: 15th September, 2003

Here, characters form a party by posting messages to each other with ideas of how they would like to; get ready for the next mission or adventure; formulate a captain or leader for the next mission and iron out any disagreements.  

Q. Why is a leader necessary?  

Helps keep order and because one person acts as 'mouth' for the others it is easier for admin to formulate a response based on the character's actions.  

Q. But what if I want to do something different from what the party wants to do?  

You can choose to leave the party, but this has bad consequences for more than one reason. First of all, admin will now have to create a scenario especially for you and second, the party may not want to take you on future missions.  

Q. What should be some of the things we discuss here?

1. Who will be the leader?  
2. Who will be at the front leading, who will be in the rear?  
3. What happens if we are suddenly attacked?  
4. Who will do the talking when a city or town?  
5. Is there anything we need to keep concealed?  
6. Do we need to get or purchase any special items?  
7. Figure out the solution to a puzzle you are stuck on.  
8. Negotiate with other players.  
9. Find out the strategy of other players.  
10. Learn from more experienced players.

This camp will start in the market place. All of you come to know each other through common visits to the market. You each grew up in the Village. You are eager for adventure and find yourselves casually chatting by a well.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2003 - 2:39am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

Wraith is here, grim faced is he but unthreatning with a hint of a smile on his face as he drinks from the well and sees familiar faces approaching. It  has been hard for him to sleep as of late in hearing rumors of adventure.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2003 - 10:10am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV RPG PBP Medieval World

You see this person who is about 5'11", lean almost lanky.
He is dressed from head to toe in dark greens, browns and blacks.
He is wearing a cloak that has a hood on it, the outer colors match the
rest of his atire while the inside is deep black.

He carries over his shoulder a longbow and you also notice a quiver
of arrows slung on his back.

The warriors note that he is dressed very lighly, carries no bladed weapon
and looks like he might live in the woods.

Upon closer examination you notice that this individual has a light scar on
his left cheek, very likely received from a sword or knife... most probably
in a fight.

As he approaches he removes the hood and you note that his long blonde hair
rides just past his shoulders, and his steel grey eyes have a look of purpose
about them.

As he draws near, he says "Hey my friends, well even though we know eachother, it is not as well as we should, so allow me to begin...

My name is Molave, I am an Herbalist who has spent a lot of time in the woods. I rely mostly on my longbow for protection and for hunting. While I enjoy my work, I need some adventure, and you all look like the kind of people I could find some adventure with. So if you like I would be happy to tag along, care for your wounded as needed, I can offer usefull advice when needed, and who knows, maybe I'll even get off a few shots myself. While I have no sword, I am not unaccustomed to the use of one, though I do prefer working a little less personally with battle... I am sure you understand, I just seem to have an aversion to dying... I would gladly work in the villiage to make more gold but alas I have been unable, like many of you I am sure, to find a job in these parts. So hopefully through adventure I will be able to finance the equipment I need."

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2003 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

"Good day Molave I'm glad you've come," replies the dark cloaked Wraith. "I am also a herbalist perhaps we could compare techniques sometime, I know you will be a valuable asset and friend." "I have always been drawn to the forest but never ventured far, you will have to tell me more about it and help guide our group through, when we get there. I would also like to learn to shoot a bow acurately, and perhaps I could show you a few more tricks with the sword. I believe we could learn alot from each other, hopefully, if you don't mind.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2003 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

IV Camp Medieval

I am doing well Wraith, I hope you remain in good spirits. I would be more than amicable to sharing Herbal lore and perhaps trading archery lessons for swordsmanship. On that note I hope you have had the forsight to purchase a weeks supply of rations and water skins, never know when we can get back to town for restocking. I am hoping more of the people we have come to know will be joining us...

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2003 - 10:36pm / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

Unfortunatly I only have enough for 2 days and only have 2 coins left but I hear our quest lies in town in helping out the locals with attacks in the night. I am a little confused. Mabey I can sell something or get a loan. We might be able to hunt or find edible plants along the way. I will just have to wait and see.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 12:54am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV

hi i am coming here as myst this time and im not playing. i have a 2 hand sword and someone is going to wish they did not meet me! by the way who is going to be the leader this time?

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2003 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

[Medieval] Camp IV
A Friend

[Medieval] Camp IV World Medieval PBP RPG

Well Myst, that will be something we should vote on as a party... But I don't think it will be you... you sound just a bit er... reckless...

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (38) »

> TOPIC: [Medieval] Camp IV

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,