Kim Kardashian Debit Card

Kim Kardashian Debit Card - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Jan, 2011 - 1:59am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Kardashian CC
29th Nov, 2010 - 5:53pm / Post ID: #

What do you think about the new Kim Kardashian Debit Card? The Kim Kardashian Debit Card is supposed to 'help' teens spend less but there are MANY hidden fees that are outrageous. Anyone had interaction with the Kim Kardashian Debit Card?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Nov, 2010 - 9:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Card Debit Kardashian Kim

Kardashians' card fees 'outrageous'

"Keeping Up with the Kardashians" may be a hit, but a debit card tied to the US reality television family has been cancelled. Ref. Source 7

30th Nov, 2010 - 9:23pm / Post ID: #

Kim Kardashian Debit Card History & Civil Business Politics

This was so silly they like canceled the web site and stopped advertising the card now because they couldn't handle the critics. All they had to do was lower the fees. What does Kim take us teens for?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 6 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.6%

11th Jan, 2011 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

I was wondering how long it would take before someone decided to do this:

international QUOTE
Kardashians sued over debit card

The Kardashian sisters are being sued by a Californian company that created a pre-paid debit card endorsed by the reality show starlets. Ref. Source 4

Kim Kardashian Debit Card (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

11th Jan, 2011 - 2:36am / Post ID: #

I am fairly certain that if someone catches me whipping out a Kardashian Debit Card, it is time for me to be taken for some counselling and put on meds. Can someone please tell me what talent these people have and why they constantly are in the news?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

12th Jan, 2011 - 1:59am / Post ID: #

laugh.gif Vincenzo said it I was thinking the exact same thing. The worst part is they actually had a market for this and people bought in! The Kardashians need to stick with magazines and reality TV and leave people's money alone.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 21 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Kim Kardashian Debit Card

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,