Medieval How much I like RPG? - Page 3 of 4

I like the whole medieval thing we haven't - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 13th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

24th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian

+  1 2 3 4 
6th Mar, 2004 - 7:48pm / Post ID: #

Medieval How much I like RPG? - Page 3

The Game Master says...

Right now our ranking is 29 on the Top RPG list... this list ranks the top 50 out of hundreds of submitted sites. Please take the time to vote for us ONCE per day, this way our rank will go up and more people will come join the RPG - this means more company for you on the next adventure. The link is in your RPG control panel or Top RPGs - Vote For Us Daily!

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2004 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

Medieval How much I like RPG?
A Friend

RPG like much Medieval

I voted! Ill try to vote everyday, cuz you know this is the best RPG site there is wink.gif

8th Mar, 2004 - 4:50am / Post ID: #

Medieval How much I like RPG? RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Thanks, right now we rank 17 on the top list, if ou know of other places we can add our RPG then please send it via Contact page. Thanks much!

14th Mar, 2004 - 2:35am / Post ID: #

Page 3 RPG like much Medieval

The Game Master says...

Our rank has moved to 7th, thanks for all your votes!
To Vote --> Click Here or use the link right beneath your character info.

20th Mar, 2004 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

RPG like much Medieval

The Game Master says...

We are now at 3rd place thanks to all your votes! Please continue to vote and soon we will be at second or even first place! Remember, you can vote once per day, if all of us vote each day it will take no time for us to be first place.

25th Mar, 2004 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

Medieval How much I like RPG?

The Game Master says...

On the Rate Us page we have added more links to top sites. Many of them display our Medieval banner. Please feel free to click on any or all of the links and vote for us - doing so makes the forum more popular. Thanks!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd May, 2005 - 7:52pm / Post ID: #

Medieval much like RPG - Page 3

I really love RPGs, although I never thought there are so many fans around the world ... I'm happy I was wrong. I use to play games like "Might & Magic" (VI to IX), "Neverwinter Nights" (and the add-ons) and Morrowind. I have never played this kind of "post RPGs" so I'm really looking forward to it (I hope it won't take to long to finally join the game). I voted this site, I hope I'll remember to vote every day and that others will too.

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 3rd May, 2005 - 8:08pm

13th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Medieval much like RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I like the whole medieval thing we haven't even done anything yet and I'm already excited about my character. The only thing I would like to see is the buying of equipment and stuff be automated so we can just do it when we want without having to add it up write it down and all that.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Medieval How much I like RPG?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,