Medieval How much I like RPG? - Page 2 of 4

You will definately see me around,I'm - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 5th Mar, 2004 - 11:34am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

20th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2003 - 2:08am / Post ID: #

Medieval How much I like RPG?
A Friend

Medieval How much I like RPG? - Page 2

This is awsome so far. I am pumped up. This thing is the bomb man.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Aug, 2003 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG like much Medieval

i like it i think it is a bit frustrating at times to get everyone going but then when you actually start it is fun!!!

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 1:24pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval How much I like RPG? RPG PBP Medieval World

I love it.  :D  This is the first time I have ever played a RPG game online.  It's pretty cool.  There is only one frustrating thing that I have found, and that is having to wait alot of times for the other players to put in their input on what to do before making a final decision.  But I am getting to the point, that I won't wait for everyone and go with a decision that the ones that are posting their input on a situation.  And hope that the rest of the players are in agreement with it, or start posting more in the camp to help with the big decisions.

Post Date: 12th Aug, 2003 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 2 RPG like much Medieval

I am really getting into this game... Just wish others were as prolific at posting as some of us... this would be a swinging in no time... smile.gif

Post Date: 4th Oct, 2003 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

RPG like much Medieval

It loks pretty fun, i can't wait to start my first adventure..i have to wait for the next one to end though...i think.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2004 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It was interesting,and Iwould play again in the future,but not now.

I will watch the next senerio 'Gold Mine' and see what happens.

I have alot of fantasy/rpg experiance/knowledge and I found this style of game very hard to keep moving.Not to mention all the work involved,mostly if you're the leader.(I'm not really computer savvy,so what I would consider 'work' is nothing to some of the computer nuts around the net.)

Note for leaders:
If you are new good luck. Stay on top of the semi active players,and have fun.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Mar, 2004 - 7:58pm / Post ID: #

Medieval much like RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

You played well Dio, but because you did not have a serious leader and bad player participation I am sure it overwhelmed you. This is the sad thing about some users that join to play RPG, they are very inconsiderate of the other players. Especially the ones that want to join and have to wait.

As far as being leader... yes it is hard, but not if the camp is a place of planning and not just random thoughts. Basically camps should focus on the mission and clues. That way the party order does not have to be a copy and paste routein but a plan... example...

Joh will stand back and use his sword
Bill will remain in the left corner of the room with bow and arrow
Jill will step forward two feel and turn the door knob.

In this form it is so simple. Hope to see you around.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2004 - 11:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Medieval much like RPG World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

You will definately see me around,I'm not finished yet.I believe Heric has a brother somewhere looking for adventure. Just not yet. I have some things going on that would prevent my constant posting in order to keep up.
However I will take your advise as well as watch the current senerios,hopefully I will learn more that way right now.
So thanx for your work as GM, I also know how much thought goes into what you do as well.TTFN.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Medieval How much I like RPG?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,